Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Happy Birthday Ominous Gamer!

  1. #1

    Default Happy Birthday Ominous Gamer!

    Have a good one!

    What games did you get?

  2. #2
    Working on my bday, thats always awesome...
    presents, party, or whatever, I think is happening after work. No idea honestly what to expect, told Brandy to hold off on spending anything since I just bought that ring, and we're still saving for a house and a wedding.

    But she did order a bloomin onion that I'm to pick up on the way home. Those are pretty awesome.

    I'll clean up my email sometime later while on the public floor, post my annual "look at all the vB birthday spam I get."


    27
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

  3. #3
    Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the forests of the night
    Posts
    6,239
    Happy Birthday!
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

  4. #4
    Happy Birthday!
    Carthāgō dēlenda est

  5. #5
    A year closer to the grave.
    Hope is the denial of reality

  6. #6
    Senior Member Flixy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    6,435
    Happy birthday!
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

  7. #7
    I got BulletStorm from Brandy. Kind of neat because she noticed I was playing a lot of Duke, and she noticed how inappropriate the game was. She remembered seeing a video how many times Bulletstorm mentioned dick and killing or maiming said dicks, so she figured I'd enjoy this game too.

    She also got me an awesome tshirt. Total surprise because she not only got it from woot, a site I didn't know she monitored, she also caught the meaning of it.


    As for my annual email screenshot:
    Click to view the full version
    Wraith needs to step up his game and get his shit together, took this site 19 minutes to email me. Even Atari was faster
    Facebook was also really annoying today, they need an email me every few hours option so I'm not spammed every few minutes because someone posted on my wall....
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 06-29-2011 at 09:47 PM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

  8. #8
    Senior Member Draco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    573
    Happy Birthday!

  9. #9
    Senior Member Lor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    "Fly, Fat ass, Fly!"
    Posts
    1,118
    Happy birthday OG

  10. #10
    Okay, I don't understand the t-shirt. What's the mouse doing?

  11. #11
    Happy Birthday, OG! Hope you had an awesome day!
    I don't have a problem with authority....I just don't like being told what to do!Remember, the toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!RIP Fluffy! 01-07-09 I'm so sorry Fluffster! People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life! My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does!
    Atari bullshit refugee!!

  12. #12
    Happy Belated Birthday - love the t-shirt!
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way...

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Okay, I don't understand the t-shirt. What's the mouse doing?
    Its a game mechanic of Portal. You use portals to get around or through obstacles.
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 06-29-2011 at 09:26 PM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

  14. #14
    So the mouse is holding the creepy bug-beetle looking thing, because that's the player's visual control arm? Thanks, I thought there was some other subliminal message I'd missed. It is kinda cheezy, though.

  15. #15
    I am looking forward to that e-mail screenshot. Hope you had a nice time!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •