"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."
I heard this on the radio. It sounded like something I heard in a spa at the Venetian in Las Vegas last October.
The Rules
Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)
A redditor made this a few days ago and gawker stole it without sourcing it
Gawker has been really bad about stealing content from sites like reddit.
EDIT:
I see they tried to correct this, but still credited the wrong person...
Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 08-19-2010 at 12:57 PM.
Portal's Still Alive, slowed down 800%
epic, even if unoriginal.
Apparently, you can't. It locked up my slow ass laptop and I had to reboot.
Do a search on soundcloud and there's a zillion of these things. I found Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here, one of my favorites, and it doesn't translate slow too well. It's already pretty mellow, so backing it down 8x practically makes it stand still.
The Rules
Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)