That's like saying, "If the common cold is a disease then diseases can't be too serious a fucking problem." It's illogical and you might want to rephrase that.
But they are. They are violent, homicidal gangsters, which is why cops are justified in using excessive--even lethal--force against them in addition to speaking to them in a disrespectful manner, based on an incorrect understanding of flawed statistics. Have you already forgotten that black people are murderers?If black people were constantly causing/threatening violence, attempting to commit robberies, pull scams etc, etc, etc then being on guard would be justified.
Then I guess we've established that your anecdata have no relevance to the issue of racial bias in police interactions in the US.I didn't say "no I don't serve your type" or anything like that, I served him and acted the same as I would without anyone else while merely being on guard to the risks involved.
No, but "black" is generally considered to be a racial category according to informal definitions used in the US, and in this thread as well as in the BLM thread you've consistently defended race-based discrimination against black people, by police, using arguments of the sort you used to justify your views about Travellers and chavs, with no regard for what the evidence actually shows.Gypsies aren't a race, chavs aren't a race. They are ways of behaving and I have an issue with the behaviour not the skin colour which is the same as mine.





Reply With Quote