Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
My 'fetish' isn't weird.

And I'm not 'into jungles'.

I just like whatever is down there untampered with, whether the girl is naturally hairy or naturally not.

Shaving down there is unsightly to me.

Cold plucked chicken is all I think of when I see it.

~

This shaving business is just a passing fad for some people, like hairstyles or anything else. It is currently the popular thing. Um. What's the word. For the currently popular thing. Um. Bugger. I swear as I enter middle-age my memory is going to pot.
Trend?

Cold plucked chicken. Or a 12 year old.

Personal preference I suppose, but a few pubic hairs in the teeth sounds kinda lame as a reason. Sex is supposed to be sweaty, wet, messy, full of scents and textures and tastes. So what if there's some hair involved? And no one talks about the in-between stages of pussy stubble or ingrown hairs from shaving, and waxing has to have some new growth to pull.