Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
May Day was 16 days ago.

But aw come on, don't take it personally. I'm not criticizing you having stuff to do, I'm saying that you posted a thread with a somewhat nonsensical commentary about an issue that is really worth discussing. And I'm curious what your view actually is on this.

True, I am not aware of what's going on in Finland besides the leader of the True Finns publishing a very weird editorial in our Wall Street Journal.
We won the World Championship in ice hockey. Semi-finals against Russia, final match against Sweden. Let's just say the whole nation has been...Pre-occupied.

If my commentary is non-sensical, why pester me for more? It seems awfully chauvinistic to presume that if you just poke at me long enough, I'll start discourse on some plane you're comfortable with. I've said it time and time again, you and I cannot find enough common ground for a discussion to happen. But, remember that thread where you branded me a Kathasungian pseudo-thinker? What do you think my views are on the US as a police state?