Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: PAX Problem

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Default PAX Problem

    So I wanted to attend PAX Prime this year. It would have been the first time to that kind of convention, and I was looking forward to going. However, I completely missed the tiny window for ticket sales; apparently they are all out. Considering I live in Virginia, I can't just hop on over hoping to pick up a few extra day passes. I'd rather not buy from scalper if I don't have to. Does anyone have any good ideas?

  2. #2
    The site really doesn't make it clear what this conference is, had to WikiFist.

    In my experience, these conferences usually have a window where you can buy tickets on the spot at some inflated price. But if this place is as sold-out as they say it is, it won't be worth the trip.

  3. #3
    Ask at the Penny Arcade forums perhaps?
    . . .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •