Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 62 of 62

Thread: Mid-life crisis or good idea?

  1. #61
    Real men use hose clamps
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

  2. #62
    I was going to make a reproductive joke about clamps and hoses, but my jokes don't translate so well.



    Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    I'm not interested in Food industry and definitely not agriculture. I'm quite anti-agriculture (subsidies) after all.

    I like problem solving and analytics.
    If you're going to eliminate every industry with subsidies, then forget about petro-chemicals, Canadian oil sands, or even academia. But if you enjoy problem-solving and analytics, there are plenty of engineering sub-fields that could turn your current skills into a new career, without a new degree.

    Contacting your future homeland and sussing out employment (and educational) opportunities might be a better way to begin your next, new decade. Hint, you don't have to have all the answers, or all your ducks in a row, before making your next move.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •