Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: US elections: fraud, tampering and irregularities

So much for the Democrats to sort out just to make the USA a functioning democracy.

Ensuring people can vote, fixing SCOTUS (a majority of SCOTUS Justices have made it clear they don't believe the Constitution protects the right to vote) and granting Statehood to the millions of US Citizens in PR and DC who are currently denied it.

Just for starters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Liberals are really trying to make it possible to vote after the election day. Opens the door to illegal forms of ballot harvesting, and outright fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Liberals are really trying to make it possible to vote after the election day. Opens the door to illegal forms of ballot harvesting, and outright fraud.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but so far I've only seen news reports of Republicans being charged with actually committing voter frauds.

And Republicans are really trying to make it impossible to vote, period. Opens the door to illegal voter suppression, and outright fraud. And this one's not hypothetical but actually happening. Why do you hate democracy, lewk?
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Republicans are trying to make it impossible to vote before election day. They walk in through the open door of blatant in your face corruption and outright fraud.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Every day, you say something dumber than anything you said the day before.

I'm curious in Lewk's world how a ballot postmarked before election day is a vote cast after election day?

Though of course if the USPS was operating properly this wouldn't be such an issue. Remind me who is in charge of USPS?
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    I'm curious in Lewk's world how a ballot postmarked before election day is a vote cast after election day?
    I'll walk you through his thought process

"Rah! Libruls!"
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

They're trying to make it possible to vote ON Election Day. No one of any note or credibility (you can always find some lunatic but they're irrelevant) is or has suggested that a vote cast after Election Day should be counted. The fact that it may not be delivered to a central processing facility by the legally appointed federal institution BEFORE Election Day doesn't mean it wasn't cast on time though. The postmark on an item is and always has been a legal standard for something being done on-time.

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    Why do you hate democracy, lewk?

Because he knows he usually can't win in a functional democracy operating legally above-board
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    Republicans are trying to make it impossible to vote before election day. They walk in through the open door of blatant in your face corruption and outright fraud.
    Lol how? Early voting all across the country.

You can tell Lewk is not even trying. And hasn't been for a while.

This amuses me.
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

You can tell Lewk is not even trying. And hasn't been for a while.

This amuses me.
    To be fair I'm really not, there has been record breaking early voting going on, I could link to articles and stats but why bother? Everyone who even gives the news a passing glance knows that there are more early votes this year than 4 years ago. Some voter suppression.

To be fair I'm really not, there has been record breaking early voting going on, I could link to articles and stats but why bother? Everyone who even gives the news a passing glance knows that there are more early votes this year than 4 years ago. Some voter suppression.
    Yes but the GOP is trying to ensure that millions of those votes aren't counted. It isn't sufficient that votes are cast, they must be counted too.

Despite all voter suppression, people are voting en masse, because they are motivated.

You don't judge voter suppression by it's effectiveness, but you judge it by the attempts made. And many attempts are made. And I don't even have to link articles, since you visit this thread and this site, you have seen them all. And avoided them like the plague. Because they are testament of blatant in your face corruption and outright fraud.

And you can't deal with that, because you're a partisan hack
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Some voter suppression.
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

And you can't deal with that, because you're a partisan hack
    There are partisan hacks, and then there are shitheads. It's a sliding scale, but some people are clearly in one category or the other.

Having an injunction to stop kerbside voting before people vote is one thing.

Throwing out a hundred thousand ballots after people have voted is evil. Disgusting.

A correction though: this concerns drive-through voting, not curbside voting. Hilariously corrupt nevertheless. So corrupt that I don't believe even the worst partisans can defend it without feeling a twinge of shame over being, well, utter shitheads.

Normal country:

Trump praised them. This must be what he means by law and order.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Every time I think your country can't sink any lower..
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Trump praised them. This must be what he means by law and order.
    Got a link? That is beyond the pale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    Got a link? That is beyond the pale.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Oh Yeah? But guys! The Rabid Libruls are throwing eggs.

Also

https://news.yahoo.com/us-election-d...210149322.html

US election: Don Jr told Trump supporters to ‘have some fun’ before Biden vehicles ‘rammed by armed group’
    https://youtu.be/2B30zHE7DJ0
    Last edited by Ziggy Stardust; 11-01-2020 at 09:28 AM.
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Just wait, the resident goat-fucker will have a savage comeback that will make everyone forget he fucked a goat to own the libs

Which is what I am

I aim at the stars