Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 50 of 50

Thread: What's the Wierdest Thing A Doctor's Ever Pulled from Your Body?

  1. #31
    What a thought, Dread...

    I was just thinking of weirdness factor.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

  2. #32
    His finger.
    The worst job in the world is better than being broke and homeless

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel_Mapper View Post
    Well, this one time I went to Thailand...





    Genuine
    How do you expect to run with the wolves at night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies?

    - Omar Little

  4. #34
    I remember reading about a guy who stuck the stem of a posie up his urethra. Problem is they have small hairs at an angle, that allow you to push it in one way, but not pull it back out, unless you wanna rip your cock off
    How do you expect to run with the wolves at night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies?

    - Omar Little

  5. #35
    Crayon from the brain.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by NGS View Post
    Crayon from the brain.
    How did you get a crayon in your brain?
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

  7. #37

  8. #38
    I knew somebody would get it.
    Last edited by NGS; 08-23-2010 at 12:59 AM.

  9. #39
    You'd think everyone got it, but no
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

  10. #40
    We can't put trust in the awesomeNess of people.

  11. #41
    Just Floatin... termite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Land of Milk & Honey
    Posts
    1,213
    Pop culture is not Ikes strong point...
    Such is Life...

  12. #42
    Ahem. I'm familiar with that Simpson's story, though its been a while. Forgive me for being too literal.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

  13. #43
    Pretty gross. I think I win.

    Spoiler:



  14. #44
    Jesus. I think I saw that same thing in the first Alien movie.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

  15. #45
    Holy mother of god!

    Gahhhh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

    And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

  16. #46
    Senior Member Evidently Supermarioman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    483
    ahhhhh

    Ok, thread over.
    I enjoy blank walls.

  17. #47
    Just Floatin... termite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Land of Milk & Honey
    Posts
    1,213
    OK Tear WTF is that and WTF happened to it?

    It's a kidney? Holy suffering jeebus that's one ugly kidney!

    No wonder I always hated steak & kidney pies!
    Such is Life...

  18. #48
    Those are my kidneys, removed January 30, 2009. 95th percentile in kidney size for ADPKD patients (most of the time they leave them in, but in my case they were causing too many problems).

    An MD friend of mine sent this. It would appear that I have been one-upped. If mine were 1 in 20, these are what, 1 in a thousand? Less?

    Spoiler:

  19. #49
    Stingy DM Veldan Rath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Maine! And yes, we have plumbing!
    Posts
    3,064



    So every punch to the body would have been a kidney punch...
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

  20. #50
    Thank you for spoilering that. After the first pic, I'm taking a pass on this one.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •