Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: May's out. Who's in?

There you go, pound-shop Lewkowski always delivers what's expected of him. Just wait till Johnson starts talking about people with Irish accents.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Textbook.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Its not new how many times have we had this discussion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

It wasn't any less pathetic this time than it was the other times.
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Its hard to be less pathetic than not pathetic at all.

Your crocodile tears are pretty pathetic though.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

This is how America got Trump.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    He's not a racist for saying Mexicans are rapists. Mexico isn't a race, it's a county. #iamveryclever
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Not the same thing at all.

The comparison is absurd. Trump had zero political experience. Boris is a senior politician who has held one of the 4 Great Offices of State as well as having one of the main sub-national posts for two terms (8 years). Mayor of London is responsible for more people than Scotland and Wales combined.

Arguably the comparable equivalent would be someone who has been Governor of California and Senator and Secretary of State.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    The comparison is absurd. Trump had zero political experience. Boris is a senior politician who has held one of the 4 Great Offices of State as well as having one of the main sub-national posts for two terms (8 years). Mayor of London is responsible for more people than Scotland and Wales combined.

Arguably the comparable equivalent would be someone who has been Governor of California and Senator and Secretary of State.
    He's making reference to your habit of indulging in Olympic grade mental gymnastics to make excuses for racists.
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Though why Johnson's complete failure at his crack at "one of the 4 Great Offices of State" is a complete mystery to me.
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    He's making reference to your habit of indulging in Olympic grade mental gymnastics to make excuses for racists.
    I despise racists. What Johnson wrote wasn't racist. It is false and racist to say that Muslims have to wear the burqa. That is extremist nonsense propaganda used by the so-called far right and so-called Islamic extremists.

First ballot is done.

Click to view the full version
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Hope is the denial of reality

I despise racists. What Johnson wrote wasn't racist. It is false and racist to say that Muslims have to wear the burqa. That is extremist nonsense propaganda used by the so-called far right and so-called Islamic extremists.
    Yes, it was.

It's easy to claim you 'despise racists' when you default to making the most feeble excuses and ridiculous rules lawyering the definition of 'racist' when any politician or other figure you might otherwise like (for whatever bizarre reason), and thus never actually have to change anything about yourself or attitudes in the name of this supposed principled stance.
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Does seem to be very odd.
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    First ballot is done.

Click to view the full version
    I presume these numbers don't include the piccaninny vote.

This is cosmic justice.

It would under any other President. Sadly when the US navy is told to hide USS McCain its pathetically par for the course now it seems.

I despise racists.
    Liar.
    There's a man goin' 'round, takin' names
    And he decides who to free and who to blame

Quote Originally Posted by Unheard Of View Post
    Liar.
    Screw you.

Yes, it was.

It's easy to claim you 'despise racists' when you default to making the most feeble excuses and ridiculous rules lawyering the definition of 'racist' when any politician or other figure you might otherwise like (for whatever bizarre reason), and thus never actually have to change anything about yourself or attitudes in the name of this supposed principled stance.
    No need for any excuses when there's no race we are talking about. Which race is being impugned and who by?

He's not a racist for saying Mexicans are rapists. Mexico isn't a race, it's a county. #iamveryclever
    There's a man goin' 'round, takin' names
    And he decides who to free and who to blame

I despise racists.
    Yet you'll vote for them.

@Unheard Of: Mexico is a nation and hispanic are a race. Trump is racist against hispanics and blacks.

Now which race are you saying wears the burqa? And is the burqa acceptable in your eyes, yes or no?

Quote Originally Posted by gogobongopop View Post
    Yet you'll vote for them.
    If you're referring to my recent vote for the Brexit Party that was with great reluctance and only on the basis that Farage should be made redundant when we leave the EU and that the party did not make any racist remarks in the entire campaign.

You're defending Johnson's racist victim-bullying with impressive tenacity. The piccaninnies are right to fear your turgid rationality-boner.

I have never used the word piccaninnies in my life but either way you still haven't named a race.

Are Jehovah's Witnesses a race? If I say something derogatory about Jehovah's is that racism?

Are Scientologists a race? If I say something derogatory about Scientology is that racism?

When South Park made fun of Scientology, was that racism?

What about Mormons? Is making fun of Mormons racist?

What about Westboro Baptist Church? Is it racist to mock them?

I have never used the word piccaninnies in my life but either way you still haven't named a race.
    Do you know who has?

Hey guys, remember when admirable Tory leader Boris Not a Fuckwit Johnson was editor for The Spectator, premier magazine for people who are not fuckwits?

http://archive.spectator.co.uk/artic...0/78/high-life

Truly a paragon of virtuous leadership.