Thread: The Clown Circus

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Durham Police have confirmed that Cummings isolating in Durham was not a breach of the regulations.

They're saying the Barnhard Castle trip "might" have been but they'd have needed to speak to him and get more information to determine that, and since that would be a too "minor" breach they're not investigating it further.

I wonder how many people who've spent the last week blasting Cummings for breaching the regulations with his trip to Durham are going to have the good grace and humility to admit they were wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    They're saying the Barnhard Castle trip "might" have been but they'd have needed to speak to him and get more information to determine that, and since that would be a too "minor" breach they're not investigating it further.
    Better people than Cummings have already had to resign over similar "minor breaches".
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Durham Police have confirmed that Cummings isolating in Durham was not a breach of the regulations.

I wonder how many people who've spent the last week blasting Cummings for breaching the regulations with his trip to Durham are going to have the good grace and humility to admit they were wrong.
    Yeah, so, he broke the rules with the family birthday day out to Bernard Castle.

Anyone he takes their kid out for a 1.5 hour drive to "test their eyesight" isn't an appropriate person to be advising the PM of the UK. But that's irrelevant because the whole thing is a whopping fat lie anyway.

I wonder if those people who claimed he never broke the rules will have the good grace and humility to admit they were wrong.

Uh-oh...

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."