Thread: If this is a hoax... what should be this man's punishment?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    Lewkowski; you are a racist. And the main reason why I would say that is that you willfully deny the institutionalized racism that black people in the USA have to face on a daily basis.

There was a time I would reject the notion of white privilege, but people like you make me realize that it's actually real and not going anywhere any time soon.
    Asians probably have the most institutionalized racism when it comes to college admissions. They literally were subtracted points just based on their race at Harvard admissions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Asians probably have the most institutionalized racism when it comes to college admissions. They literally were subtracted points just based on their race at Harvard admissions.
    That's a pretty dumb misrepresentation of the Harvard AA lawsuit. It reminds me of the last time you tried to lie about AA studies.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    That's a pretty dumb misrepresentation of the Harvard AA lawsuit. It reminds me of the last time you tried to lie about AA studies.
    Oh I'm sorry they just uniformly subtracted points from Asian applicants for "personality" reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Oh I'm sorry they just uniformly subtracted points from Asian applicants for "personality" reasons.
    You should be sorry, because that is nearly as inane an interpretation of the evidence as your interpretation of AA research.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...622031872.html

https://observer.com/2015/06/asian-a...ow-they-think/
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."