Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Even more Black on Asian violence

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    Yes - to find out the level we'd want to review crime stats. But the existence of white folks who are racist toward Asians is undeniable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Yes - to find out the level we'd want to review crime stats. But the existence of white folks who are racist toward Asians is undeniable.
    No. Folks shouting "go back to China" don't appear in crime stats. Racists wanting to focus on Black - Asian racism don't show up in crime stats. This racist thread does not appear in crime stats. A president fueling racism doesn't appear in crime stats.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    No. Folks shouting "go back to China" don't appear in crime stats. Racists wanting to focus on Black - Asian racism don't show up in crime stats. This racist thread does not appear in crime stats. A president fueling racism doesn't appear in crime stats.
    Don't be absurd, while any racism is of course bad the idea that some words were spoken is anywhere near as bad as being murdered, assaulted or targeted for crime because of your race. Let's solve the big problems, lets stop having racist people murder others. And the best way we can do that is to lock up violent criminals.

Don't be absurd, while any racism is of course bad
    it's the kind you like to do, so lets not talk about that.

You're not murdering anyone, your racism is fine.
    or
    I'm not racist, but it's them blacks that are the problem.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Yes - to find out the level we'd want to review crime stats.
    Except the best you've done so far is present an outdated pdf of stats that tracked the "perceived" race of possible incidents (meaning it's not limiting itself to successful prosecutions or even arrests). A pdf that has a higher level of unknown race incidents 11% then it does concerning the difference between black and white violence against Asians (3.4%).

Yet you want to wave this around as some sort of holy grail in order to write off the far more common everyday type of racism minorities experience as irrelevant? The type of racism that's most commonly used to keep asain and black citizens in close proximity to each other in lower income urban areas (you should look into the ethnicity of shop ownership in such areas). And you then want to use that trap to somehow claim blacks are the more racist race?

Jesus christ on a cracker you are a stupid racist motherducker.
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 03-28-2021 at 01:31 AM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Except the best you've done so far is present an outdated pdf of stats that tracked the "perceived" race of possible incidents (meaning it's not limiting itself to successful prosecutions or even arrests). A pdf that has a higher level of unknown race incidents 11% then it does concerning the difference between black and white violence against Asians (3.4%).

Yet you want to wave this around as some sort of holy grail in order to write off the far more common everyday type of racism minorities experience as irrelevant? The type of racism that's most commonly used to keep asain and black citizens in close proximity to each other in lower income urban areas (you should look into the ethnicity of shop ownership in such areas). And you then want to use that trap to somehow claim blacks are the more racist race?

Jesus christ on a cracker you are a stupid racist motherducker.
    The stats are in, you just dislike them. And because you want to be politically correct you ignore the greatest threat that Asians face in this country. I guarantee you if the stats were flopped the other way and it was whites killing black people at the rate blacks kill Asian people you would be screaming racism at the top of your lungs. Start learning to look at facts without ideological blinders on.

https://abc7news.com/woman-attacked-...hate/10442340/

"SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- On the day the country saw record turnouts at anti-Asian hate rallies, a San Francisco woman is speaking out about a dramatic daytime robbery and attack, where she was dragged by a getaway car and fell into the street.

The video above shows the injures Clarisse sustained after she was attacked by three unidentified suspects in broad daylight."

Another example.

etart learning to look at facts without ideological blinders on.
    You haven't provided any actual facts yet, that's the issue. What you have provided thus far barely ranks above a survey concerning perception. With an error rate greater then any claim you have made so far.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Exactly. A cherry-pick here and a cherry-pick there doth not a trend make.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Lewk's alt-account just got suspended:

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    You haven't provided any actual facts yet, that's the issue. What you have provided thus far barely ranks above a survey concerning perception. With an error rate greater then any claim you have made so far.
    https://quillette.com/2021/03/25/rac...me-narratives/

"The New York Police Department compiles the most extensive data on hate crimes in the country. These data confirm the Oakland officer’s observation. A black New Yorker is over six times as likely to commit a hate crime against an Asian as a white New Yorker, according to New York Police Department data. In 2020, blacks made up 50 percent of all suspects in anti-Asian attacks in New York City, even though blacks are 24 percent of the city’s population. Whites made up 10 percent of all suspects in anti-Asian attacks in 2020 in New York City but account for 32 percent of the city’s population. If we include black Hispanics in the black category, blacks account for 60 percent of all anti-Asian attacks in 2020."

https://www1.nyc.gov/site/nypd/stats...te-crimes.page

And another one:

https://abc7ny.com/nyc-asian-attack-...cked/10459000/

"MIDTOWN, Manhattan (WABC) -- The urgent search continues for the man behind another brutal attack on an Asian American, after video showed him punching and kicking the 65-year-old woman on her way to church.

It happened just before noon Monday in front of 360 West 43rd Street in Midtown, and police are hoping to identify the assailant in the unprovoked and vicious assault.

Authorities say the victim was kicked and fell to the ground as the suspect made anti-Asian statements toward her. He then repeatedly struck her while she was on the ground, saying "(Expletive) you. You don't belong here.""

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...o2y-story.html

"The suspect told the victim’s girlfriend, who isn’t Asian, “Why you with that little d--k Asian n----r?” sources said.

He then threatened the victim directly, warning, “I’ll cut you, you f--king Asian. Don’t call anyone. I’m a Blood, I’ll shoot you,” sources said.

The victim reported the incident to police Monday afternoon and the NYPD’s Hate Crimes Task Force is investigating, cops said.

Police describe the suspect as a Black man with a thin build and a scar near one eye."

The fact that the media is eager to confront racism and "white supremacy" when its perpetrated by a white guy but ignores it when it is perpetuated by a black guy we get crickets. That in itself is racist don't you think?

https://www.vvdailypress.com/article...news/303279997

"Authorities received several 911 calls at about 3:40 p.m. reporting the robbery and shooting, according to a release.

Witnesses reported seeing three black men -- at least two of them armed with handguns -- jump out of a white vehicle, possibly a Jeep, and run inside the swap meet."

#StopAsianHate but don't anyone explain where the greatest threat to the Asian community is coming from...

https://www.weareresonate.com/2021/0...-in-wisconsin/

Asian Dawn reports that over 10 teens are accused of raping and beating an Asian woman to death in Wisconsin.

Ee Lee was brutally killed four months ago in Washington Park but a search warrant was only just issued.

Investigators are looking for a group of African American teens who assaulted Lee near a tree in the park.

Lee managed to briefly escape from the group and ran towards her pond. However, she was later found dragged, beaten, unclothed and unconscious.

Lee died in hospital a few days after the attack.

Convenience store footage near the area showed Lee’s final moments before she was attacked.

“I really want to know exactly what happened,” Lee’s sister, Nancy said. “No one can ever answer that question.”

“I really want to find out what is going on and why that would happen to her. I just want justice for her. That’s all I want. She don’t deserve to die that way.”

Surveillance footage showed eleven people leaving the park on foot and bicycles shortly after the incident.

Two teens informed the police of a body found in the park but investigators revealed that the pair were also seen on surveillance footage shortly after the attack.

Investigators went to the home of one of the teens. The teen’s mother told the youngster to go inside and to “delete everything off of his phone.”

Every single one of them needs to be behind bars for life. What an absolute nightmare, and yet I'm sure there will be some criminal advocates here who want them to be out in a decade or two.

https://www.wral.com/four-more-charg...eath/17577568/

"DURHAM, N.C. — Police said Thursday that four men have been arrested in the past week in the shooting death last month of a Durham restaurant owner.

Hong Zheng and his wife had returned home after closing their Chinese restaurant on April 15 when they were ambushed by men in their driveway in the 4600 block of Carlton Crossing Drive.

Hykeem Deshun Cox, 21, of Durham, was arrested last Friday, while Darryl Bradford, 18, Semaj Maleek Bradley, 18, and Charles Winfor Daniels, 18, all of Durham, were arrested on Tuesday, police said.

Cox was convicted of an April 2017 armed robbery and placed on probation 10 days before Zheng was killed, according to state Department of Public Safety records. Bradford also was on probation for a September 2016 conviction for an assault that resulted in a serious injury, records show."

https://www.10news.com/news/local-ne...ing-of-suspect

Even MORE black on Asian violence. However this one has a joyous ending!

"SAN DIEGO (KGTV) — A home-invasion robbery suspect was fatally shot late Tuesday after the Mount Hope resident he was targeting turned his own gun against him."

https://www.wbtv.com/2021/04/02/we-j...ransit-center/

"CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WBTV) - A robber trashed a convenience store at the Charlotte Transit Center and allegedly yelled racial slurs at the store’s Asian American owners during broad daylight. Police arrested a man, but it isn’t bringing peace to the victims.

Mark Sung says his parents, Joyce and Mun Sung, have owned Plaza Sundries convenience store in the Charlotte Transit Center since it opened in 1995. On Tuesday afternoon, a man came into the convenience store with a metal bar and began damaging store merchandise and equipment. Sung, says he and another man yelled racial slurs at Sung’s family."

Society needs to do a better job of combating racism in the black community.

Society needs to do a better job of combating racism in the black community.
    FTFY
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

I'm honestly beginning to get a little creeped out by Lewk's weird way of talking about black people and Asian people in the US. I don't know what happened, but he's taken it to a really weird place.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    FTFY
    Oh for sure but if its acceptable to point out "White supremacy" and "white power" and racism in the white community it is equally acceptable to do the same for other communities that have racist elements in them. Would you agree?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4KeKMc1iDA

No direct violence on this one but this sort of behavior is disgusting. Could you imagine a scene in 2021 where a bunch of white guys all dressed the same intimidated a black owned business and confronted them for "disrespecting white women?" Ah but I forget double standards are the bread and butter of the modern leftist.

https://www.asian-dawn.com/2020/07/2...home-invasion/

"Houston police believed and later proven right—the couple were targeted because they were Asian. African-American youths have been targeting the Asian community for several years from Los Angeles, Houston to New York and across the Atlantic to London and Paris.

“Everything was disturbed,” stated Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez to KTRK. “Furniture was overturned, drawers were opened.” The house was completely ransacked. Firearms, jewels, even the coffee mugs, and coasters were stolen as well as Jenny’s Porsche Panamera.

Jenny and Bao were tied up and beaten for information. Once the murderers obtained the safe combination from the couple; they were both shot in the head, execution-style.

Richard Lam, the son, became concerned for his parents’ safety after repeated attempts to contact them over the weekend failed. He contacted local authorities for a welfare check and that eventually led to the discovery of what happened."

But the real infuriating thing...

"It turns out, one of the perpetrators, Khari Kendrick was a 6’6 all-star basketball player at Cypress Creek High School and was supposed to be sentenced to 30 years in prison for a string of 20 burglaries completely separate from the Lam murders in the Houston area, but he was freed after serving only three years by the state parole commission in an attempt to help reform African-American youths and the bail system in Harris County as a then-demand by Black Lives Matter-backed coalitions, including Right2Justice."

These two law abiding, GOOD people who worked hard and did everything right deserved to live. This guy should have been rotting in jail not victimizing more people. Frankly if you support the idea of leniency for violent criminals you should be required to move you and your family next to them. Blood is on the hands of the enablers who help get these violent criminals off.

Every single one of the people who attacked Asian-Americans in NYC was mentally ill. And minorities are more likely to be poor and lack access to mental health services. But sure, let's blame the melanin.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/06/n...l-illness.html
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Every single one of the people who attacked Asian-Americans in NYC was mentally ill. And minorities are more likely to be poor and lack access to mental health services. But sure, let's blame the melanin.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/06/n...l-illness.html
    No one is blaming melanin, that's your race obsessive view.

And another one - this time the racist specifically mentioned race.

https://abc7ny.com/7-eleven-worker-p...nypd/10490683/

"According to police, before the suspect punched the worker, he yelled, "You Chinese (expletive)!" and then ran off."

You keep on blaming black culture. Is black culture responsible for untreated mental disability?

You keep on blaming black culture. Is black culture responsible for untreated mental disability?
    Is there a link between mental illness and racism that I am unaware of?

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch the Red View Post
    Is there a link between mental illness and racism that I am unaware of?
    Those with severe mental illnesses are much more likely to act on their impulses. Normal racists would presumably not do something as obviously racist when they're likely to get caught.

Those with severe mental illnesses are much more likely to act on their impulses. Normal racists would presumably not do something as obviously racist when they're likely to get caught.
    I'm unsure how this is a meaningful rebuttal to Lewk's premise. If there is, as Lewk posits, in no small part satirically, a problem with anti Asian racism in the wider black community, existing as a kind of mirror to what many would have you believe common in the wider white community, then this violence provoked by mental health is just exposing bare what would otherwise be hidden by less impulsive behavior. In essence a mental health rendition of in vino veritas. Lewk's obvious point here isn't about which communities are more racist, and to whom they are racist, (though he may also hold opinions about that) but instead the differences with which racism and racist attacks are covered by the news media, popular culture, and politicians writ large.