Thread: An institutional revolution in North Carolina

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    There's been so much fucked up news out of North Carolina that it's hard to keep but I thought this might be a good way to summarize the state of this aspiring garbage fire:

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    There's been so much fucked up news out of North Carolina that it's hard to keep but I thought this might be a good way to summarize the state of this aspiring garbage fire:

Eh? If the Democrat was going to get most of the vote it wouldn't be an issue. This is not that different of a scenario if Bush won the Republican Primary and Trump didn't concede. On the general election he wouldn't be listed as an R.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Eh? If the Democrat was going to get most of the vote it wouldn't be an issue. This is not that different of a scenario if Bush won the Republican Primary and Trump didn't concede. On the general election he wouldn't be listed as an R.
    I don't know about your state, but he would in my state. He wouldn't have a subscript saying he was the Republican Party Nominee but he would have that he was (R).
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"