Thread: TRUMP 2016

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Veldan Rath View Post
    WHAT???

Do you seriously think the country wants another Bush in office? Bush might well get clobbered in the primaries.

Edit: what do you have against Hillary...or do you just want to see a race between the two of them?
    No, I don't think people want a third Bush. But the candidate list is fairly uninspiring and ignoring the fact that Jeb is a Bush, he is the best they're offering, IMO, and also hits the most "electability" criteria. People will have their personal favorites of course, like Huckabee (whose consistent last-place performance in multiple past nomination races demonstrates that the GOP voters just don't like him), Christie, or Walker, but Jeb also has a fair portion of what people like about those candidates and more besides. He's very well-rounded, politically speaking.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    No, I don't think people want a third Bush. But the candidate list is fairly uninspiring and ignoring the fact that Jeb is a Bush, he is the best they're offering, IMO, and also hits the most "electability" criteria. People will have their personal favorites of course, like Huckabee (whose consistent last-place performance in multiple past nomination races demonstrates that the GOP voters just don't like him), Christie, or Walker, but Jeb also has a fair portion of what people like about those candidates and more besides. He's very well-rounded, politically speaking.
    People keep saying that the list is 'uninspiring' but honestly you have a full range of folks. Governors with executive leadership, senators with legislative experience and plenty of folks with minimal baggage as well.

So you must be a cable subscriber to watch the debate. That's fucked up FOX and Facebook. Who the fuck is your audience?
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?