Thread: Happy now BLM?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quite the opposite I think it is old, which is why it is a chicken and egg situation. Every police officer alive and on active duty today has always known such violence. Every black criminal alive today has always known such violence. This is a classic chicken and egg situation and I fail to see how a migration nearly a century ago was the Police making this bed ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Quite the opposite I think it is old, which is why it is a chicken and egg situation. Every police officer alive and on active duty today has always known such violence. Every black criminal alive today has always known such violence. This is a classic chicken and egg situation and I fail to see how a migration nearly a century ago was the Police making this bed ...
    We're talking about the communities and their reaction to police action, both lawful and unlawful. Remember? Go take another look at that reply I wrote to Lewk which prompted your objection. You're going to sit there and claim that the African-American community inculcated the belief in the various police departments that their default response is to riot?
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"