Thread: The Tide may finally be turning

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Finally the courts are starting to take these things seriously. It is far too easy for someone to make up false claims and face no consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    That's just it... I don't know. And any guess would be no more than a guess.
    Given your words at top, and this thread title (a tide - a huge movement of water all along a coastline), I'd say you're not taking your second quote above very seriously. I think you believe there's a shit ton of false accusations. Are there so many false accusations that it's worth mistakenly ignoring a real rape or domestic abuse case to protect the rights of a "tide" of unjustly accused men? Sure it is -- you know a woman that stays with the man that supposedly beats her secretly enjoys it, right? It's her own fault, so why risk embarrassing an innocent man just to give a lying woman unfair revenge against her husband? Yes, the tide is finally turning.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    Given your words at top, and this thread title (a tide - a huge movement of water all along a coastline), I'd say you're not taking your second quote above very seriously. I think you believe there's a shit ton of false accusations. Are there so many false accusations that it's worth mistakenly ignoring a real rape or domestic abuse case to protect the rights of a "tide" of unjustly accused men? Sure it is -- you know a woman that stays with the man that supposedly beats her secretly enjoys it, right? It's her own fault, so why risk embarrassing an innocent man just to give a lying woman unfair revenge against her husband? Yes, the tide is finally turning.
    What the hell are you blathering about? I'm talking about false accusations. Shit stains who actually beat their wives or molest children or rape women can fry or be locked up for life.