Thread: Q vs. the childnappers

Default Q vs. the childnappers

Tragic and deeply disturbing:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-...-stealing-kids

Wonder if these recent developments were the reason for Twitter's crackdown. GOP congressmen must be asked to repudiate QAnon and any prospective QAnon-endorsing GOP legislators—unequivocally. Such kooks and grifters must be regarded as pariah.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

As I said in your other QAnon thread....the horse is already out of the barn. They've gone mainstream. Even Flynn took their 'oath' (and filmed it!)

Partial list of congressional candidates who've "embraced" these batshit crazy conspiracy theories (Axios counts 11): https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/12/polit...tes/index.html

The CNN video sums it up pretty well. Trump, the GOP, Fox News, and social media are part of the problem.

The US media is not fit for purpose:

why are right wing conspiracies so obsessed with pedophilia

They aren’t the residue of malfunctions in our media culture. They’re an outgrowth of the normal workings of reactionary politics.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Projection, same reason so many of them go after homosexuals only to be caught with a Filipino pool boy
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

If I had to pick one single most important reason, I'd say it's because they crave simplicity—and nothing is more straightforward than pedophilia being bad. A pedophile is the quintessential villain. It helps them get their heads around the evilness of their enemies; their enemies are bad, pedophiles are bad, and their enemies are pedophiles—so you know just how bad they are. Pedophiles—and puppy-torturers. Which is why the typical QAnon/MAGA boomer timeline is a torrent of fucked-up conspiracy theories and hate... interspersed with posts about dogs (occasionally posts about how their enemies are cruel to dogs).

People vastly overestimate child sex abductions, but it's politically impossible to question the idea that millions of children daily are being sextrafficked via Wayfair.

Can someone explain something to me about the QAnon loons please?

They're still banging on about Hillary and conspiracies like that Hillary kills children. Has nobody told them that its not 2016 anymore and to amend their conspiracies to being about Biden instead?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Can someone explain something to me about the QAnon loons please?

They're still banging on about Hillary and conspiracies like that Hillary kills children. Has nobody told them that its not 2016 anymore and to amend their conspiracies to being about Biden instead?
    it's all connected bro

I see the author of that article on qanon has the same uneasy feelings about its core narrative and the blood libel.
    Congratulations America

Good article. Since anxiety about social change has been around for ages....you'd think people would be smart enough by now to see through the propaganda. But religion and patriarchy are still very powerful political tools in conservative circles. "Ordinary fornication"

ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.
    Hello blood libel, apparently the world still can't do without you.

Major QAnon website goes dark after operator identified as NJ dumbass: https://amp.detroitnews.com/amp/3472475001?

In today's world according to Q the President doesn't actually have COVID, its just a power move to get Hillary.

Q is a collective mental illness.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Rats and sinking ships come to mind. Trump has lost, this madness is getting expunged and people are losing fear of upsetting him and his followers.

I would really like to know who runs that Q account. They've got blood on their hands, for sure.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    I would really like to know who runs that Q account. They've got blood on their hands, for sure.
    Guessing it's more than one person, but the 8chan/8kun trio almost certainly know and/or are directly involved. Hope we'll learn more about the feds have tackled this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Only a matter of time before this leads to violence. And I don't mean a few incidents.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Even Alex Jones is now calling out Q.