Thread: What wrong with US Football -- Tom Brady punishment?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    If there was proof he actually cheated absolutely. Well at least in PE and for coaches on football teams.

But I'm glad you've come around to my way way of thinking. If you are willing to to do it for football (and the limited importance that has compared to human life) I'm glad you are also supportive of doing it for things that actually matter. I await your post in my other thread.
    There seemed to have been enough proof for a private actor to take action. I thought that was sufficient for you. Or are you requiring a level of proof sufficient for the courts?

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch the Red View Post
    There seemed to have been enough proof for a private actor to take action. I thought that was sufficient for you. Or are you requiring a level of proof sufficient for the courts?
    I've seen no direct proof of Tom Brady cheating - just some circumstantial evidence though. Someone breaking into your home? Yeah enough proof to blow 'em away.

I've seen no direct proof of Tom Brady cheating - just some circumstantial evidence though. Someone breaking into your home? Yeah enough proof to blow 'em away.
    What about someone entering your open garage? Is that enough to blow someone away? Just the other day my neighbors door was wide open and I peeked my head in to make sure they were okay. Is that proof enough to blow me away?

What about someone entering your open garage? Is that enough to blow someone away? Just the other day my neighbors door was wide open and I peeked my head in to make sure they were okay. Is that proof enough to blow me away?
    Did the neighbor know you? Had he had his stuff stolen recently? Were you trying to steal?

The answers are probably yes, no, no and that makes them all different from the example you are alluding to.

Did the neighbor know you? Had he had his stuff stolen recently? Were you trying to steal?

The answers are probably yes, no, no and that makes them all different from the example you are alluding to.
    The neighbor does know me, and they did have a break in earlier this year - which is most of the reason why I was checking in. The example that I am citing had a man who claimed he fired blindly into his darkened garage. It very well could have been a neighbor checking in, especially if that neighbor knew he had been robbed before.

The neighbor does know me, and they did have a break in earlier this year - which is most of the reason why I was checking in. The example that I am citing had a man who claimed he fired blindly into his darkened garage. It very well could have been a neighbor checking in, especially if that neighbor knew he had been robbed before.
    Don't look in Lewk's garage.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?