Thread: More German Anti-Tech Lunacy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    But even online, most services allow you to limit who sees photos.
    What if you don't have a Facebook account and someone tags you in one of their photos, and they're completely visible to everyone on Facebook?

Still, you're not addressing the pivotal issue of: if you have a problem with your photos being on the Internet, don't upload them to the Internet.
    Somebody else uploaded them.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    What if you don't have a Facebook account and someone tags you in one of their photos, and they're completely visible to everyone on Facebook?

Somebody else uploaded them.
    So, my right not to be seen online should restrict everyone else's right to express themselves? Very European of you. And again, it's not Facebook or Google that's putting these pictures online, it's individuals. So why go after Facebook, when the objectionable behavior is being performed by [alleged] friends of the "victimized" party?
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

-- Thomas Jefferson: American Founding Father, clairvoyant and seditious traitor.

What is wrong with pop up asking if I want to accept a cookie? Not only they should ask permission every time they drop something on your pc, it should also include a description of the purpose of the cookie.