Thread: Anti-White Racist Kills 6 White People

Default Anti-White Racist Kills 6 White People

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...te-people.html

"The suspect accused of plowing into a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin and killing five on Sunday shared social media posts promoting violence towards white people.

Today, eight-year-old Jackson Sparks was named by relatives as the sixth victim, having died in hospital from his injuries.

A now-deleted Facebook account belonging to Darrell Brooks Jr., 39, showed the alleged killer had encouraged knocking 'white ppl [the f**k] out' and also appeared to support the controversial Black Hebrew Israelites.

Brooks was charged on Tuesday with five counts of first-degree intentional homicide and is expected to face more charges.

Police are yet to determine the motive behind the deadly rampage, however, records reveal Brooks is a career criminal with a rap sheet dating back to 1999 and had been bailed twice this year.

Facebook posts also show the amateur rapper, who went by his stage name, MathBoi Fly, had shared a series of links and memes relating to race and white privilege in June 2020, when protests erupted over the death of George Floyd.

Five of the six victims - all white - who died on Sunday were aged 52 to 82 and part of a Waukesha club known as the Dancing Grannies.

On June 9, 2020, Brooks wrote: 'LEARNED ND TAUGHT BEHAVIOR!! so when we start bakk knokkin white people TF out ion wanna hear it...the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD..' followed by a middle finger and expletive emoji.

"

Out of curiosity do you think the average MSM viewer knew that Brooks was an anti-white racist? Do you think a mass murderer's racist posts should be relevant to the story? I'm eagerly anticipating the usual crowd coming to the defense of the media yet again despite their blatant hypocrisy.

The guy is never getting out of prison regardless of whether he did this for racist reasons or not.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    The guy is never getting out of prison regardless of whether he did this for racist reasons or not.
    Probably true. But do you think the media treats anti-white racists who murder white people differently than anti-black racists who murder black people?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    But do you think the media treats anti-white racists who murder white people differently than anti-black racists who murder black people?
    You mean like you do?

I think the media should have affirmative reporting towards anti-white racists so anti-black racists like you don't feel misrepresented in the number of articles.

They should base their number of articles on each subject on the ratio of anti-white racists vs anti-black racists in the world.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

I am shocked, absolutely shocked, that Lewk is parroting other racist right wing trolls.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/big-time-...050136518.html
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    I am shocked, absolutely shocked, that Lewk is parroting other racist right wing trolls.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/big-time-...050136518.html
    And I'm absolutely not shocked you would excuse racism.

In 2020, the United States Commission on Civil Rights released a study of racial disparities in Florida’s Stand Your Ground law, finding that homicides in which the shooter is white and the victim is Black were ruled to be justified 11.2% of the time, compared to just 1.2% of the time when the shooter is Black and the victim is white.“ What we do know, and what we cannot ignore, is that the same racial biases that have permeated our criminal justice system cannot be separate from this issue,” the commission concluded.
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/geor...150000523.html

We are also know (through a variety of statistics) black folks commit more violent crime in America than other racial groups. So you simply cannot take the %s at face value without that understanding.

The real antiracism is about never thinking about race, so you treat people valuing the content of character without worrying about the look.
    Racism looks to me like a mental disorder like arachnophobia. Mental treatment is needed.

I find amusing when the word "hispanic" is used when there is a topic of race. Latin America has 27 nations with many races and cultures. It is amusing because it is stupid. And you see it in government forms.
    Freedom - When people learn to embrace criticism about politicians, since politicians are just employees like you and me.

We are also know (through a variety of statistics) black folks commit more violent crime in America than other racial groups. So you simply cannot take the %s at face value without that understanding.
    Thanks for that irrelevant aside. The comparison group consists of people who committed homicide.

So you simply cannot take the %s at face value without that understanding.
    I'm absolutely not shocked you would excuse racism.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

I am so fed up of listening about problems. What is the cause and what is the proposal of SOLUTION?
    Freedom - When people learn to embrace criticism about politicians, since politicians are just employees like you and me.

Quote Originally Posted by ar81 View Post
    I am so fed up of listening about problems. What is the cause and what is the proposal of SOLUTION?
    An honest look at the problem. There are solutions just politically unpalatable off the top of my head:

*End War on Drugs and other Vice crime BS (adult sw and gambling should be legal too)
    *Punish violent offenders more harshly
    *Improve Education by allowing school choice
    *End welfare state - it should be absolutely impossible to shelter and feed you and your family without working
    *Not from the government end but from a media/culture/regular people side we need to start praising cultures that function well and start bashing cultures that suck. A quick comparison between the culture of Nigerian immigrants and born and raised 'urban black culture' Nigerian immigrants are so much much successful due to superior cultural norms regarding success and of course, nuclear families.

https://medium.com/@joecarleton/why-...s-23a7ea5a0832

"Indeed, Nigerian-Americans have more post-graduate degrees than any other racial or ethnic groups. Albeit, they represent a minutia portion of the U.S. population, 37 percent of them hold a bachelor’s degree and 17 percent a master’s. 29 percent of Nigerian-Americans aged 25 and plus, have a graduate degree, compared to 11 percent of the US population. Nigerian accounts for less than 1 percent of the black population in the United States, yet, they make up nearly 25 percent of all Black students at Harvard Business School. It comes to no surprise that Nigerian-Americans’ achievements in the world of education top any other U.S. immigrant groups, including Asian-Americans. Today, a growing number of Nigerian-Americans are entrepreneurs, CEOs and founders of tech companies across the U.S. and abroad."

Those are some solutions.

Nigerian immigrants are more successful because they're overwhelmingly from the Nigerian upper-middle class. Immigrants from places like Bangladesh also have strong family norms, but also suffer from extremely high rates of poverty.

An honest look at the problem. There are solutions just politically unpalatable off the top of my head:
    Those are some solutions.
    Like 15 years ago Hollywood and videogames used to show black people like gangsters, thieves and low income people or low pay minions of other people. There was no role model to follow. I felt that there was a need for a likeable successful role model black people could follow. It is not about "representation" but literally the need for a great successful likable character that kids would like to imitate.
    In Latin America, same thing happened. Aside of Speedy Gonzalez, there was no likeable character.

When I read the novel "Doña Bárbara" which is high culture barroque literature, there was the character Santos Luzardo who was like a superhero without superpowers. He just had integrity and he was a cool guy you could admire and say "I want to be like him". He was a lawyer and his integrity was not under question. The author is a Venezuelan man. Then a TV soap opera appeared and Santos was a despicable womanizer farmer. Terrible. The novel showed characters as humans, no perfect good and no perfect evil, just human flaws, very humane.
    But when you see novels like "Mamita Yunai" you see characters entering decadence and a strong leftist ideology. Mamita Yunai refers to the United Fruit Company, which was operating in the extremely poor region of Golfito, Costa Rica. Once I talked to an elder who worked for that company when he was young. He said "before unions came, we had a home and we had an income, and after unions there was no home and no income". These unions started to grow the fire of unrest with arguments like "company managers ae better homes" (they were given a small company home to live) and "they are exploiting resources that are ours" (Costa Rican land) and unions managed to produce unrest and destroy profit to a degree so the company left. Under the leftist rhetoric, they defended the poor, but in reality they caused poverty and with novels like "mamita Yunai" from the 1940s leftist literary boom that shows decadent characters that start thriving and slowly enter decadence. This novel was part of mandatory reading in Costa Rica. So I wondered if kids had a role model. It seems they do not.

As for drugs, the only one in human history who won the war on drugs was Mao Zedong. He sent addicts to mandatory rehab (killed demand) and executed drug dealers (killed supply). Al Capone was a small drug lord in a small area, and he rules during a short time and he stopped ruling because he had a very centralized structure and got sick in jail. In China however, operations were large and opium wars lasted a century. If you tell me about human rights, druglords make even more gruesome killings. So in a way, Mao's formula is more humane.

What attracts criminals to drugs is not the illegal side of it, but the ability to make people addict so revenue stream is constant albeith addict health.