Thread: TRUMP 2016

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch the Red View Post
    I agree. This is why I hate seeing people who can't get a concealed carry permit become rape, assault, and murder victims in California, Illinois, New York, and Washington DC. So many politicians with blood on their hands.

Concealed carry permits is a strange way to look at preventing violent crimes. Even open carry states can skew crime statistics, after a mass shooting like Las Vegas. But since "gun rights" is obviously your main agenda, that puts you in the same category as the "other" rabid political hacks you often criticize.

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post

Concealed carry permits is a strange way to look at preventing violent crimes. Even open carry states can skew crime statistics, after a mass shooting like Las Vegas. But since "gun rights" is obviously your main agenda, that puts you in the same category as the "other" rabid political hacks you often criticize.
    The point I was making was not to use concealed carry permits as a method of preventing violent crime, (though I hardly think that would hurt) instead the point was to show how banal and superficial an argument Loki was making.