Thread: Not holding my breath but it would be cool if she winded up in prison.

Default Not holding my breath but it would be cool if she winded up in prison.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ds-doj-account

"The dossier, which contained unverified claims about Trump's ties to Russia, has been a subject of concern for GOP lawmakers, particularly for how it was used by the FBI in Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant applications to gain the authority to spy on onetime Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

Nellie Ohr conducted research on connections between Russia and Trump, having been contracted by Fusion GPS.

Both Ohrs testified last year to a joint task force of the House Oversight and Judiciary committees that were investigating decisions made by the Justice Department and FBI surrounding the 2016 election. This month, Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., sent a criminal referral addressed to Attorney General William Barr, citing concerns that Nellie Ohr "knowingly provided false testimony" to lawmakers.

Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton said that Nellie Ohr informing her husband about deleting the emails indicates a pattern of covering up a plot against Trump. “This email is disturbing and suggests documents relevant to the improper targeting of President Trump were destroyed,” Fitton said in a statement."

Must feel nice living in an alternate reality.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Must feel nice living in an alternate reality.
    Do you really think Nellie's testimony was 100% truthful? Anyway like I said - I'm not holding my breath.