Thread: More German Anti-Tech Lunacy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    And you almost got the concept of fewer choices.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    And you almost got the concept of fewer choices.
    I didn't realize that companies were required to provide you with extra choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    If you don't like being harrassed/groped/raped don't go outdoors. If you don't like being discriminated against, don't apply for jobs. So much choice
    I have seriously met kindergarteners with a better grasp of reality than you.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I didn't realize that companies were required to provide you with extra choices.

If you're going to brag that your stance provides consumer choice, its a good idea that your posts on the subject don't show the opposite effect. Thats all I pointed out.

Not once have I suggested that someone should be able to use "everyone's products on your own terms." Thats just you doing your usual exaggeration thing.

Now i have pointed out that companies are restricting choice when it comes to options that used to be the norm. Especially when its possible to connect that push back to the US government. But we've already had that discussion in this thread.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    See OG's replies about your illiteracy. Btw, in more extreme cases, companies may certainly be required to provide you with more choice, eg. if their practices end up being construed as being anti-competitive as a result of their total (and totally fair) dominance of their market. See, for example, Microsoft, Oracle, Intel.

I have seriously met kindergarteners with a better grasp of reality than you.
    Did you understand what they were saying or did you just make it up?
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."