Page 180 of 206 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,400 of 6159

Thread: Brexit Begins

No idea what you're talking about. But things are looking up for no deal.
    Congratulations America

Carole Codswallop invented this whole conspiracy bollocks involving Facebook, Cambridge Analytica etc that supposedly showed a deep conspiracy and law breaking that led to the Brexit vote. She even won awards for her "expose" and the Observer ran it week after week. Aimless and Gogo kept referring to it here.

Except it was all bullshit. It was codswallop and the courts and responsible authorities investigated it and after years of investigations cleared everyone she smeared with her fake conspiracy bullshit.

She's just a sore loser who couldn't accept she lost so invented mad conspiracies to explain away her side losing. No different to Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Oh, you've named bombed me. Why so? What are you implying?

I apologise if I named the wrong person but you bought into Carole Codswallop's CA/Facebook conspiracy bullshit didn't you? You believed her when she was falsely claiming she had proof that the law was broken by Leave campaigners didn't you?

Or was that someone else?
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Hmm, I'm not sure. I -was- under the impression that at some point Leave.eu had broken the law, yes.

I also think I verged on believing Carol Cadwalladr over Aaron Banks at the time.

I'm not sure what your referring to regarding FB.

Hey Randy, you gonna eat more chips (no fish) to help Scottish potato farmers? They're on the lookout for a new market now that they are losing their market in the EU and Northern Ireland.
    Congratulations America

Not a big potato fan.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Not a big potato fan.
    Brexiteer sacrifices another sector.

Must be fun to consider the effects of a Biden presidency. I understand De Pfeffel wasn't a big fan of making votes count. That must be doing wonders for the already special relationship.
    Congratulations America

Carole Codswallop invented this whole conspiracy bollocks involving Facebook, Cambridge Analytica etc that supposedly showed a deep conspiracy and law breaking that led to the Brexit vote. She even won awards for her "expose" and the Observer ran it week after week. Aimless and Gogo kept referring to it here.

Except it was all bullshit. It was codswallop and the courts and responsible authorities investigated it and after years of investigations cleared everyone she smeared with her fake conspiracy bullshit.

She's just a sore loser who couldn't accept she lost so invented mad conspiracies to explain away her side losing. No different to Trump.
    Reality catching up with Carole Codswallop. The courts comprehensively dismissed her conspiracy theories, she continued to spread them and now even she has to accept reality.

Are you allergic to reading up on things before posting about them?
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Are you allergic to reading up on things before posting about them?
    No I am capable of doing so which is why I was confident that Carole was full of codswallop long before lawyers made her do that apology. You were the one a bit slow though.

No I am capable of doing so which is why I was confident that Carole was full of codswallop long before lawyers made her do that apology. You were the one a bit slow though.
    RB, perhaps you should first find out when she Tweeted, what the status of the lawsuits are, and what the govt's investigation actually concluded.

Yes the conclusion was that no laws were broken. Her conspiracy bullshit was just bullshit.

Yes the conclusion was that no laws were broken. Her conspiracy bullshit was just bullshit.
    This answer strongly suggests you have not bothered to read up on the things I mentioned, continuing your practice of posting about things without reading about them first.

I have read up on it which is why I'm right and responding with facts while you've got nothing to say and are lashing out with insults. If you had anything to say you are more than capable of saying it but you don't.

So far no deal with the EU, USA or Canada so far and only 49 days to go.
    Congratulations America

USA would take years to negotiate.

EU will compromise within the next week probably.

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    You know what is required for a compromise? For both sides to move.
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

No shit Sherlock. Glad you recognise that.

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    No shit Sherlock. Glad you recognise that.
    Well, then maybe you should consider making a move by not breaking international law.
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Sure. If there's a deal then I'm happy for that to be a part of the deal.

Nothing is agreed until everything is agreed though remember.

You are seriously deranged. It's incredible how you have internalized Brexitard slogans.
    Congratulations America

You're the deranged one who thought the UK would just sign whatever you put in front of us remember? How you keep shifting your goalposts, I've been fairly consistent.

You're the deranged one who thought the UK would just sign whatever you put in front of us remember? How you keep shifting your goalposts, I've been fairly consistent.
    Actually I said deal or no deal you will trade pretty much by our rules.
    Congratulations America

It's amazing that 40 years of membership of the EU didn't result in British journalists even remotely knowing anything about how the EU works. In several media I see headlines that amount to the EU making plans how to ratify a Brexit deal before the end of the year. In time for the end of the transition period. They do get that the EU is doing something like turning the process in a EU only deal. But what they entirely miss is that this isn't just about taking a decision in time. If the EU goes EU-only that means that the EU is ready to drastically reduce the ambtions for a Brexit deal. It means removing every part of what's talked about right now that would need unanimity between the members. What could come out of the process is the most bare bone trade deal you could think of.
    Congratulations America

This is a bit of a conundrum; can we still say 'we told you so?'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...24168.html?amp
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    This is a bit of a conundrum; can we still say 'we told you so?'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...24168.html?amp
    Nope. Still waiting for the outcome of the talks, thankfully the UK is showing more backbone than it did under Cameron and May.

Your top negotiator wrote a policy paper 4 years ago against present government tactics. He also concluded that there is no deal more important to you than the deal with the EU.
    Congratulations America

He's the negotiator not Prime Minister thankfully. He's not writing his own mandate.

Four years ago he may have naively thought the EU would negotiate in good faith and the May years put paid to that idea. I can't mindread if he still thinks the same as he did four years ago, but he's doing a good job today.

He's the negotiator not Prime Minister thankfully. He's not writing his own mandate.

Four years ago he may have naively thought the EU would negotiate in good faith and the May years put paid to that idea. I can't mindread if he still thinks the same as he did four years ago, but he's doing a good job today.
    He knew that the UK had to give in to get a desperately needed deal. Nothing that made him write that four years ago has changed.
    Congratulations America

Yet under his leadership of negotiations the UK hasn't given in. Funny that.