Thread: The Clown Circus

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    They did. They openly and transparently informed everyone that could manufacture this that they wanted to buy it.

Anyone could apply for contracts. It is disingenuous to say it wasn't advertised. Hancock went on TV and literally asked manufacturers to help!
    Dude, you still need an open tender. And no, it does not need to be overly long.

I just did something like that myself. The time between tendering and accepting an offer was a mere two weeks.

Granted, it was only for stuff worth 25,000€ but still.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Companies with relevant experience don't exist at the volume required. The only way to get the billions of items needed was to rely upon new companies too.
    Yes, let's trust that a completely new company is experienced enough to do this.

I'm not sure why you think that established companies are completely incapable of scaling up their production. Is there some natural law which states that companies have an upper limit to their size and only new companies can be bigger? This is all very confusing and I'm not quite sure that you know what you're talking about.

To me it sounds more like you're defending Team Trump whatever come. We've been over this before: You're pathologically incapable of admitting that your best boy Boris does not smell of roses.
    Last edited by Khendraja'aro; 11-14-2020 at 11:00 PM.
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?