Thread: Today's Republican Party is....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenCain View Post
    Then don't go crazy on things you're demonstrably ignorant of?

If this is your new way of telling us you're unfamiliar with the term, I approve, and much prefer it to just misusing the term repeatedly. If it's your way of claiming you don't actually have a political affiliation, then I'm a horny 18 year old Russian girl who'll love you long time if you wire me enough money to buy a plane ticket to your place.

Even if you do believe that you're interested in an actual discussion, that doesn't necessarily mean that you actually are.

And regardless of what you think about your intentions, I'm confident in my assessment of the situation, and even more so now, that you seem to consider being labelled with your party of political affiliation to be "name calling." Meh. Good luck with having that "true discussion," though.

Whoosh.

Or maybe I should say "wh00sh?" Anyway, look up real quick, and you might catch a glimpse of the point before it sails over the horizon.
    If I'm in need of learning how on-line discussions work (which I most likely am).... I hope to hell you're not trying to present yourself as the best teacher. No offense, because you're funny and clever most times. But you're also like that tv commercial where callers are trying to redeem their credit card points and they reach Peggy, in Siberia, who has no answers. You're not Peggy, but the advertising firm who created Peggy. ha ha?

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    If I'm in need of learning how on-line discussions work (which I most likely am).... I hope to hell you're not trying to present yourself as the best teacher.
    And on a related note, I'm also not presenting myself as the best Latvian Orthodox priest.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

-- Thomas Jefferson: American Founding Father, clairvoyant and seditious traitor.