Thread: They sure are worried about her...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Can we agree that no one cared about this law (passed in 2000) until it was used against a fascist?
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Can we agree that no one cared about this law (passed in 2000) until it was used against a fascist?
    No. But we might be able to agree that with maybe one or two exceptions who never saw fit to mention it, no one on this board knew about this law before now, or has ever seen it reported on.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    In specific I didn't know about this law or ever see it get exercised so I didn't care about it specifically since it was unknown.
    In general I do and always have cared about the law.

As for who the law was used against its irrelevant. Laws are meaningless if only liberals you agree with get rights and fascists you oppose don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.