Thread: TRUMP 2016

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    He has no natural base. He has no campaign infrastructure. He doesn't have good advisors. No chance he wins the primary.
    I only said "best", I didn't say he was the most likely contender what I'm referring to is the fact that the others seem to be even greater asshats/scumbags than Trump who seems, based on the little I've seen of him, to be somewhat progressive when it comes to social matters.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    I only said "best", I didn't say he was the most likely contender what I'm referring to is the fact that the others seem to be even greater asshats/scumbags than Trump who seems, based on the little I've seen of him, to be somewhat progressive when it comes to social matters.
    The others aren't explicitly racist and sexist. As for Trump, he's already changed his position on most social issues.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    How are the people deciding? Polls != the people.
    The polls are as close as you can get at this stage of the process.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    That's sheer lack of knowledge on your part. Trump is more of a scumbag/asshat than a number of the others (I won't say all, but definitely quite a few of them), trust me.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    That's sheer lack of knowledge on your part. Trump is more of a scumbag/asshat than a number of the others (I won't say all, but definitely quite a few of them), trust me.
    I can't think of any I'd choose Trump over. Carson and Fiorina would be equally useless in governing. Jindal is equally opportunistic. Graham is equally likely to start a world war. Trump's decision-making process is so insane that there's no way in hell I'd trust him over any of the others.
    Hope is the denial of reality

I believe Trump is in this to force Bush to do things that will help Bush win. Trump will bring out the crazy in all the other candidates while hoping Bush will stay within the lines. Like I said this is "Celebrity Presidential Candidates". Not much different than Celebrity Apprentice.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?