Thread: Peter Strzok

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm enjoying seeing your pointed silence re. the attacks on national security, law enforcement and some of the most important safeguards of democracy.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    I'm enjoying seeing your pointed silence re. the attacks on national security, law enforcement and some of the most important safeguards of democracy.
    Should the FBI be attacked if they held Hillary Clinton to a different standard? Should the FBI as a *political institution* get flack for the unprofessional actions of Peter Strzok and his side piece?

It is entertaining that you feel parts of law enforcement should not be viewed skeptically.

I like how you mention that law enforcement is an important safeguard of democracy. I fully agree on that at least. Which is why it is all the more important that we leave no stone un-turned and that we ensure that institution isn't rotten with political bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Should the FBI be attacked if they held Hillary Clinton to a different standard? Should the FBI as a *political institution* get flack for the unprofessional actions of Peter Strzok and his side piece?

It is entertaining that you feel parts of law enforcement should not be viewed skeptically.

I like how you mention that law enforcement is an important safeguard of democracy. I fully agree on that at least. Which is why it is all the more important that we leave no stone un-turned and that we ensure that institution isn't rotten with political bias.
    What's important is to not subvert the rule of law by attempting to obstruct or hamper an investigation involving powerful people that was launched through a bipartisan effort by legislators because of compelling evidence of attacks on a country's democratic process, not to mention reasonable suspicion of crimes committed by American nationals in influential positions. There is currently no evidence for dangerous institutional political bias at the FBI that is strong enough to justify undermining the investigation, and these partisan attacks on the FBI serve to inject precisely the kind of dangerous bias you say you want to weed out. If there is a rot, it can be found within a small but growing subsection of congress. Unlike gangsta rap, this bullshit jeopardizes your nation, and your infantile attempts to defend the indefensible only serve to expose your degeneracy.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."