Page 100 of 138 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 3,000 of 4139

Thread: The pictures thread

Gotta love Facebook pictures some people post

Bless!

I somehow miss the "Number of countries it wants to annihilate" row.
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

Not to mention the "Number of civilian bombings conducted by militias" and "Number of people executed for homosexuality and adultery."

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    "...Number of people executed for homosexuality..."
    Silly Dread. Ahmadinejad clearly stated that there are no homosexuals in Iran.

In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

What I made while waiting for the recruiter to get back to me...

http://imgur.com/a/RHz9B#0

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    <image snip>
    I thought this was common knowledge, and that "I could care less." was essentially a verbal warning. For instance, if you continue to both me about this issue, I will care less about it, until I couldn't care less. Seeing people on the internet and in real life discuss it however have made me realize it is not, and that there are a decent amount of people who are oblivious when it comes to choosing their words carefully and properly.
    . . .

Click to view the full version
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Hope is the denial of reality

When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Tomorrow is like an empty canvas that extends endlessly, what should I sketch on it?

Tomorrow is like an empty canvas that extends endlessly, what should I sketch on it?

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    NSFW!

Spoiler:
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

the blue and the green are the same color

I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Dr. Pepper seems to be this month's Oreo. We got the nutjobs attacking them over this picture on their facebook.

People are stupid.

I nearly choked
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come