Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
No, I know I'm a degree of "crazy". I only complain when you call me an ignorant crazy.
Then don't go crazy on things you're demonstrably ignorant of?

What are you going on about? Political "affiliation" doesn't mean a damn thing to me.
If this is your new way of telling us you're unfamiliar with the term, I approve, and much prefer it to just misusing the term repeatedly. If it's your way of claiming you don't actually have a political affiliation, then I'm a horny 18 year old Russian girl who'll love you long time if you wire me enough money to buy a plane ticket to your place.

I am, indeed, interested in true discussion. Not being baited or trolled, led into a defensive position, and then being called names.
Even if you do believe that you're interested in an actual discussion, that doesn't necessarily mean that you actually are.

And regardless of what you think about your intentions, I'm confident in my assessment of the situation, and even more so now, that you seem to consider being labelled with your party of political affiliation to be "name calling." Meh. Good luck with having that "true discussion," though.

ALL constitutional rights have limitations. That's basic 101 stuff. Didn't they teach you that in Canada?
Whoosh.

Or maybe I should say "wh00sh?" Anyway, look up real quick, and you might catch a glimpse of the point before it sails over the horizon.