Thread: $15 minimum wage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    California minimum is $9, and was approved to move up to $10 next year back in 2013. This is no were near a 100% increase.
    I wasn't certain what California's rates were. It's still a 66.67% increase in five years.

Do you seriously think that a 66.67% increase in wage costs carries no risks at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Do you seriously think that a 66.67% increase in wage costs carries no risks at all?
    At what point did I make the suggestion that this was my position?

I'm asking, repeatedly, that if people want to make claims like yours concerning LA, context is needed. How do we know that this will result in such an increase in wage costs for the city businesses? How many LA workers make minimum wage? Whats that demographic look like for full and part time workers?
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."