Thread: Valentines Troubles...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Texts? More than one?

Sheesh. Take a hint - she's not interested.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Did you even read?

Quote Originally Posted by Knux897 View Post
    Did you even read?

she just decideds to start telling me to stfu for no reason. Same thing yesterday. I really wanted to ask her out for valentines day, but she's been ignoring my texts...anyone have any advice on this?
    She's not interested.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

I never asked her out over texts.

I never asked her out over texts.
    Lolli never said you did. She said that this girl doesn't seem to be interested in you.

And I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    Texts? More than one?

See? That's why Turkey still isn't a western country . You never know which word doesn't mean 'maybe'. Overhere not replying to someone's messages may actually be a sign that you want him to try harder
    Congratulations America

I'm pretty sure she's interested though...she never talks about guys directly to me and always when I'm in earshot. Sometimes when we're walking she'll just exclaim that shes cold(thats what most girls ask when they seem to want hugs apparently) and plus shes always grabbing for my arms when we talk. She exaggerates her laughs when I make a joke and even tries to make contact with my hands when handing me something. Plus she's joining all these facebook groups refering to the want of a boyfriend. Whenever she gives hugs, she'll never give me one but always look over at me and on friday in my german class she went down the rows of seats asking people to be her valentine, exlcuding only me. One of her friends even randomly came up to me and told me to ask her out.

This may or may not be true, but I think her phone may have stopped working as well. I know it did for a short time, but idk wheather it's fixed or not.

This thread should have ended here.
    Really.
    One day, lolli is going to tell you that she "so fucking told you so."

I honestly don't understand how a girl would determine a result out of such games. I may be wrong, but the girl I'm talking about, I believe she may be playing "games" to get me to ask her out, not just for her attention. She only started doing this after I started to like her back.
    I think it is one of two options:

1. She's always been like this but you never noticed because you weren't interested. Do you really pay this much attention to the little things people do if you're not interested in them? Of course, now that you like her, you're analyzing (or over-analyzing, to be exact) every little thing she does and trying to find meaning where there most likely is no meaning.

2. What Catgrrl said above.

Either way, it doesn't seem that this will go anywhere positive. A girl who genuinely likes you will not act the way you are describing. I have a feeling, like Bitter mentioned, that Lolli will be saying "I told you so" very soon...
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way...

Quote Originally Posted by Bitter Jeweler View Post
    Really.
    Aye true dat.
    Such is Life...

Really.

I've wanted to ask her out. It's just that she won't give me an opportunity to even talk to her
    Do you have her phone number? Can you get it from a friend? Just call and ask. Question resolved.

Though honestly, the more I read your posts the more I think you should just forget it. If she's like this now then what's she going to be like if you end up dating? "Manipulative" is not an endearing trait.

Texts? More than one?

lolli so fucking told you so.

lolli so fucking told you so.
    She didn't have acess to her phone.