Thread: This is just beautiful!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    There's no right to never experience inconvenience, either. Otherwise my local highway authority would be up before the Hague several times a month.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    There's no right to never experience inconvenience, either. Otherwise my local highway authority would be up before the Hague several times a month.
    The Highway Authority is actually trying to maintain the roads not just stop them for shits and giggles even if it may seem like that.

Loki and you'd make a good anarchist - or mobster. Apparently there is no law and nobody has the right to just go about their lives and can be held to ransom by every shit with a grievance or agenda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    The Highway Authority is actually trying to maintain the roads not just stop them for shits and giggles even if it may seem like that.
    Same story for roads being closed for bike races, food festivals or markets.

Or people driving incredibly slowly along the A595.

Also, prove it.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post

Loki and you'd make a good anarchist - or mobster. Apparently there is no law and nobody has the right to just go about their lives and can be held to ransom by every shit with a grievance or agenda.
    The reaction should be proportional to the degree of "wrong-doing." And there has to be a reasonable process for obtaining protest permits. Given the choice between autocracy and a few people being inconvenienced, I know which I'd prefer.
    Hope is the denial of reality