Thread: UK General Election 12 December

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    This is not how consent works you creepy fuck.
    I don't generally like +1s or the use of a like (or dislike) system. But I can't "thumbs up" hard enough for this. And even disregarding Lewk's total denial about what consent means, how exactly does he square "well, they didn't object to it after he was done groping them. Or at least not loudly enough for me to listen" as his standard with having a problem regarding Biden who hasn't crossed that line either? And then of course there's Roy Moore who went rather farther than Biden even in what he actually admitted to but Lewk kept saying "now hold on a minute, let's not be hasty" there. Totally fucking delusional.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    I don't generally like +1s or the use of a like (or dislike) system. But I can't "thumbs up" hard enough for this. And even disregarding Lewk's total denial about what consent means, how exactly does he square "well, they didn't object to it after he was done groping them. Or at least not loudly enough for me to listen" as his standard with having a problem regarding Biden who hasn't crossed that line either? And then of course there's Roy Moore who went rather farther than Biden even in what he actually admitted to but Lewk kept saying "now hold on a minute, let's not be hasty" there. Totally fucking delusional.
    "They let you" implies consent. Holy shit do you ask for consent every time you kiss your GF/BF/Wife/Husband? No of course not. If there is an understood arrangement the consent is clear.

And all that for a statement that was probably Trump talking out of his ass stroking his own ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    "They let you" implies consent.
    The fuck it does.

Holy shit do you ask for consent every time you kiss your GF/BF/Wife/Husband? No of course not. If there is an understood arrangement the consent is clear.
    They weren't Trump's GF/BF/Wife/Husband.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    The creepiest part is that he simultaneously thinks it's okay for predators to claim consent for assault was given after the fact—because "they let him do it"—and also that it's okay to call women lying bitches for saying, after the fact, that they did not consent to being assaulted—because, after all, "they let him do it". Consent only works one way, in one party's favor, in that sick community.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    The creepiest part is that he simultaneously thinks it's okay for predators to claim consent for assault was given after the fact—because "they let him do it"—and also that it's okay to call women lying bitches for saying, after the fact, that they did not consent to being assaulted—because, after all, "they let him do it". Consent only works one way, in one party's favor, in that sick community.
    Two possibilities exist:

1. They let him (consent)
    2. They didn't let him (non-consent)

Well technically a third and more likely possibility is Trump was boasting about shit that never happened but that's beside the point.

I'm also one of few people who are down with ultra harsh penalties for rape on this board - I just ask that the state prove the case first and if it the state can prove that someone was falsely accused, then the falsely accused should also face a long prison sentence.