Thread: UK General Election 12 December

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    I don't generally like +1s or the use of a like (or dislike) system. But I can't "thumbs up" hard enough for this. And even disregarding Lewk's total denial about what consent means, how exactly does he square "well, they didn't object to it after he was done groping them. Or at least not loudly enough for me to listen" as his standard with having a problem regarding Biden who hasn't crossed that line either? And then of course there's Roy Moore who went rather farther than Biden even in what he actually admitted to but Lewk kept saying "now hold on a minute, let's not be hasty" there. Totally fucking delusional.
    "They let you" implies consent. Holy shit do you ask for consent every time you kiss your GF/BF/Wife/Husband? No of course not. If there is an understood arrangement the consent is clear.

And all that for a statement that was probably Trump talking out of his ass stroking his own ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    "They let you" implies consent.
    The fuck it does.

Holy shit do you ask for consent every time you kiss your GF/BF/Wife/Husband? No of course not. If there is an understood arrangement the consent is clear.
    They weren't Trump's GF/BF/Wife/Husband.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come