Thread: The Face of Evil

Default The Face of Evil

https://www.foxnews.com/us/2-more-ar...-total-arrests

"Authorities said Friday they'd taken two more people into custody in connection with this week's shooting death of a California police officer, bringing the total number of suspects arrested to eight. The pair were identified as a girlfriend and brother of the suspected gunman.

Investigators also may have recovered the murder weapon, the Sacramento Bee reported.

Previously Friday, authorities said they'd arrested the illegal immigrant fugitive whom they believe gunned down Newman police Cpl. Ronil Singh early Wednesday. That suspect was identified as Gustavo Perez Arriaga, 32, who was apprehended in Lamont, near Bakersfield, about 200 miles south of Newman, where the officer was slain, according to the Bee. He had been on his way to his native Mexico, authorities believe."

What kind of piece of shit scum would help this murderous thug? That kind of sub-human filth needs to be dealt with harshly. More than likely the majority of them aren't even here legally.

The stark difference between the good valued legal immigrant who served his community with distinction and the evil monsters who cross the border and live parasitical lives has never been clearer. Singh was a patriot and represented everything that America aspired to be. His murderer is everything that America needs to keep out of this country. Singh's child will never know his father because Democrats want to turn America into a third world shit hole.

Were you fucking on something when you wrote that?
    Congratulations America

Snorted it right outta Tucker's butt.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    Were you fucking on something when you wrote that?
    What part do you have issue with? There is a clear difference between people who come over here legally, become gainfully employed and become part of the great American melting pot... and those who come to be parasites, who drink and drive, who steal and murder.

Still not getting it, I see. I can't tell whether you think you're being sneaky or whether you really do have a mental block.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    What part do you have issue with? There is a clear difference between people who come over here legally, become gainfully employed and become part of the great American melting pot... and those who come to be parasites, who drink and drive, who steal and murder.
    I have an issue with the fact that you are trying to drag people into your thinly veiled racist rants as if it were a valid discussion. Being undocumented does not make a person some sort of sub-human under species certain to stop at not even the worst crimes.
    Congratulations America

I have an issue with the fact that you are trying to drag people into your thinly veiled racist rants as if it were a valid discussion. Being undocumented does not make a person some sort of sub-human under species certain to stop at not even the worst crimes.
    How in the world can it be racist when the complaint isn't predicated on race. In fact I give an example of another immigrant (legal!) as the gold standard of what it means to be an American.

the evil monsters who cross the border and live parasitical lives has never been clearer.
    Doesn't look like you're just talking about illegal immigrants who are murderers, Lewk.
    Hope is the denial of reality

How in the world can it be racist when the complaint isn't predicated on race. In fact I give an example of another immigrant (legal!) as the gold standard of what it means to be an American.
    Throwing in a token brown person does not negate dehumanizing millions of people whose only 'crime' is that they are undocumented. How can it be racist what you do? It is racist because it's a fucking textbook example of what racism actually is. And it stays racist after your attempt to hide it behind a brown corpse.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Doesn't look like you're just talking about illegal immigrants who are murderers, Lewk.
    Correct. I'm also including the pieces of shit who actively tried to protect the cop killer.

Throwing in a token brown person does not negate dehumanizing millions of people whose only 'crime' is that they are undocumented. How can it be racist what you do? It is racist because it's a fucking textbook example of what racism actually is. And it stays racist after your attempt to hide it behind a brown corpse.
    I'd feel the same way if criminal or poor/unskilled laborers who tax our resources were white and came from Canada. As I've mentioned in the Trump thread, I'm in favor of legal immigration that strengthens the country. I think H-1B Visas are awesome and should even be increased. If you have a clean record, have a job lined up COME ON OVER.

What we don't need is people who will leech off our ERs, our social services etc. What we don't need is a mass of people coming over where terrorists and cartel members can mingle in with. What we don't need are drunk drivers and cop killers.

I'd feel the same way if criminal or poor/unskilled laborers who tax our resources were white and came from Canada. As I've mentioned in the Trump thread, I'm in favor of legal immigration that strengthens the country. I think H-1B Visas are awesome and should even be increased. If you have a clean record, have a job lined up COME ON OVER.

What we don't need is people who will leech off our ERs, our social services etc. What we don't need is a mass of people coming over where terrorists and cartel members can mingle in with. What we don't need are drunk drivers and cop killers.
    You seem to have missed the part where I said I'm not going to dignify your rant by treating it as a valid discussion point. I am literally horrified by the ease with which you dehumanize millions of people on no other basis that they don't have the right papers.
    Congratulations America

Correct. I'm also including the pieces of shit who actively tried to protect the cop killer.
    Make up your mind. You don't get to repeatedly conflate murderers with all illegal immigrants and then pretend you only hate the former.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Make up your mind. You don't get to repeatedly conflate murderers with all illegal immigrants and then pretend you only hate the former.
    Merely being illegal makes it easier for murderous illegals to hide. The simple fact is if we had better border security, if we truly made a serious attempt to shutdown businesses who hired illegals and ended sanctuary city nonsense many of the people who die at the hands of illegals (be it murder or drunk driving related) would be alive. There is no need for them to be in this country.

The fact that we have a clear example of illegal aliens banding together to try to have a cop killer escape justice is troubling. While it doesn't mean *ALL* illegals would, why are we taking that chance? They shouldn't be here. They drain resources that could be better used elsewhere.

Merely being illegal makes it easier for murderous illegals to hide. The simple fact is if we had better border security, if we truly made a serious attempt to shutdown businesses who hired illegals and ended sanctuary city nonsense many of the people who die at the hands of illegals (be it murder or drunk driving related) would be alive. There is no need for them to be in this country.

The fact that we have a clear example of illegal aliens banding together to try to have a cop killer escape justice is troubling. While it doesn't mean *ALL* illegals would, why are we taking that chance? They shouldn't be here. They drain resources that could be better used elsewhere.
    You are so full of shit. Even your own post disproves that it's easy to hide in illegality. Kudos on introducing the word of parasites to describe millions of people. You are in great company.
    Congratulations America

Animal dehumanizes good people, episode 7000.

The fact that we have a clear example of illegal aliens banding together to try to have a cop killer escape justice is troubling.
    Maybe I just skimmed, but where did this part happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    Maybe I just skimmed, but where did this part happen?
    Did you read the article? Multiple arrests have been made, the guys friends/family actively tried to assist his evading of the authorities.

Did you read the article? Multiple arrests have been made, the guys friends/family actively tried to assist his evading of the authorities.
    This was local to me. Fox isn't carrying it but those charges aren't standing up. They were done out of retaliation, not for cause, just to get an excuse to dragnet for ICE which state law doesn't really allow Christianson to do on his own. In local reporting he's been complaining about how this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for "sanctuary cities" even none of the activity which might have led to the use of those laws ever came up.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    This was local to me. Fox isn't carrying it but those charges aren't standing up. They were done out of retaliation, not for cause, just to get an excuse to dragnet for ICE which state law doesn't really allow Christianson to do on his own. In local reporting he's been complaining about how this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for "sanctuary cities" even none of the activity which might have led to the use of those laws ever came up.
    Meh, we'll see. Though any excuse to get illegals out is typically fine, if we had better enforcement of our border that young officer and patriot would still be alive.

Lewk, the majority of US crimes (and deaths) are caused by legal citizens.

You're using a moral argument to claim "The Face of Evil" is predominantly found in the illegal immigrant community...but you really should be admitting that your religious ideology is hypocritical bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Lewk, the majority of US crimes (and deaths) are caused by legal citizens.
    True - but we can't deport legal citizens. We certainly can deport illegal immigrants.

You can also have them gassed like vermin.
    Congratulations America

True - but we can't deport legal citizens. We certainly can deport illegal immigrants.
    In other words, you don't really care about crime, criminology, or behaviors with statistical correlations that are studied and researched by academics. You're using your gut instincts (like Trump does) and can't figure out why that's racist.

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    In other words, you don't really care about crime, criminology, or behaviors with statistical correlations that are studied and researched by academics. You're using your gut instincts (like Trump does) and can't figure out why that's racist.
    I'm just gonna start calling you Cathy Newman.