Thread: Hearthstone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Are gold cards any different from the regular version of the card other than being shiny?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Are gold cards any different from the regular version of the card other than being shiny?
    They're worth more dust if you disenchant them (you can't disenchant the gold versions of the basic cards which you get for "leveling up" a hero) but other than that no, they're not any different, they're just a vanity reward.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    They're worth more dust if you disenchant them (you can't disenchant the gold versions of the basic cards which you get for "leveling up" a hero) but other than that no, they're not any different, they're just a vanity reward.
    They also cost more to enchant (which I suppose makes sense or else balance on disenchantment would be broken). I guess you might as well only use dust to enchant regular versions other than vanity then?

Tim did you pay for Naxxramas or grind the gold for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    I guess you might as well only use dust to enchant regular versions other than vanity then?
    The vanity versions, IMO, can't possibly be worth the dust cost until you already have all the cards you might possibly want for your deck(s). Which is going to take a long while.

Tim did you pay for Naxxramas or grind the gold for it?
    If he just started playing on the 14th, I think he'd have had to spend cash on it. It costs a total of 3500 gold to unlock, I believe, and with the cap of 100 gold/day on the repeatable win quests, and a top average curve of about 60 gold on the daily missions, he can't have made more than 2200 or so.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"