Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
That makes you look even dumber. You don't know which regulations have been slashed, nor is there any information on how this recent decision has affected real economic growth or will affect growth in the long term (the most optimistic estimates are comparatively pessimistic). Nor do you have the slightest clue about whether or not the tax bill is fantastic, although everyone can see that the process whereby it was created was a profoundly diseased one. Trump has next to nothing to do with the campaign against ISIS--it's more accurate to say ISIS's opponents have prevailed despite Trump rather than because of him. Trump's and his admin's impact on US foreign policy and foreign relations have been negative. I'm honestly not surprised to see you trying to defend the corrupt, despicable and indefensible--it fits well your character and I've said right from the beginning that, in spite of your phony protests to the contrary, you're basically a Trumpist.
I can have personal beefs with someone (his poor temperament, the stupidity of going after McCain for being captured, his bull shit use of eminent domain in his business years) and see that he's been fantastic in terms of policy. Not perfect (See Sessions and the stupidity with drug laws, ending the TPP) but in almost everything else its been great. Lower taxes, less regulation, terrorist organizations on the run, lower unemployment, higher GDP growth, the UN pissed at us (this is awesome to almost any Conservative) and a brand new Supreme Court Justice in the mold of Scalia. Like wow, that's some good freaken work!

If you aren't on the right than yeah you should be mad at Trump, I don't blame you. He's been incredibly effective in pushing the conservative agenda.