Thread: Can American conservatism survive intact & unadulterated?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Only if they have reduced state pensions. If the very expensive medical treatment they get (and we're getting better at treating cancer though its expensive) then they don't.

I note you ignored the point that pollution is not a moral issue. The particulates from petrol and diesel exhausts cause major health issues especially in smoggy cities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    If the very expensive medical treatment they get (and we're getting better at treating cancer though its expensive) then they don't.
    Remember, we have health insurance, not health coverage. If you used a venn diagram to map when early cancer diagnosis is commonly out of reach against those that have the most trouble quitting tobacco, you'd pretty much have a circle.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Only if they have reduced state pensions. If the very expensive medical treatment they get (and we're getting better at treating cancer though its expensive) then they don't.

I note you ignored the point that pollution is not a moral issue. The particulates from petrol and diesel exhausts cause major health issues especially in smoggy cities.
    I don't know enough about the smog in cities to comment. It isn't a factor where I live and my desire to research the issue is minimal. That being said if you want to go with that argument, you'd want a local tax credit not a national one specifically targeted to the states/communities that need that.