Thread: 2020 US Presidential election

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    You know that Biden is more classy than that - if anything, this is going to give him permission to attack him harshly when he otherwise would have had to refrain. You also know that I want things that are bad for Trump's health.
    Granted, but I want those things to be in the form of jail and destitution just being there would be humiliating enough to cause a medical emergency. It would be like the 2011 WHCD times a million. I can see why he might not be inclined to go more worried about the event being attacked.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Granted, but I want those things to be in the form of jail and destitution just being there would be humiliating enough to cause a medical emergency. It would be like the 2011 WHCD times a million. I can see why he might not be inclined to go more worried about the event being attacked.
    That wouldn't be the case if he weren't such a crybaby about losing the election.

Security's going to probably be crazy there, just in case his brownshirts make another try at rebellion.