Thread: "If she just did what we told her she wouldn't be filmed in the bathroom."

Default "If she just did what we told her she wouldn't be filmed in the bathroom."

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021...m-protest.html

I may have paraphrased it but that's basically their argument. The idea that its acceptable to film a woman without her consent in a bathroom if she doesn't do what some people demand of her is pretty fucked up. But this sort of hypocrisy is common place among the far left. Their rallying cry as always is "the ends justify the means."

If only Sinema followed the standard GOP strategy of never showing her face in public.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    If only Sinema followed the standard GOP strategy of never showing her face in public.
    Sounds like victim blaming to me. Or do you too think its acceptable to videotape women in restrooms without their consent?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Sounds like victim blaming to me. Or do you too think its acceptable to videotape women in restrooms without their consent?
    Not blaming Sinema. Blaming Republicans for being too cowardly to put themselves in the same situation
    Hope is the denial of reality

If only they'd been good, god-fearing Republican activists seeking to make a liberal cry.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Don't understand why you've got your panties in a bunch all of a sudden, it's not like they violated the constitution in order to obstruct her right to have an abortion, or murdered her while she was out jogging, or make it unnecessarily difficult for her to vote or anything
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

You don't understand, Aimless. This women is middle/upper class, not one of the poors. That makes her fundamentally like Lewk, so he is able to empathize.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    If only they'd been good, god-fearing Republican activists seeking to make a liberal cry.
    Based on how he defended the idiots who occupied the state capital buildings, I find it curious how the bathroom is his safe place.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Based on how he defended the idiots who occupied the state capital buildings, I find it curious how the bathroom is his safe place.

It's because when MTG was chasing Dems before and after she was elected, she chose to stop at the bathroom door.

Occupy? Lmao they had a legal right to be there and even complied with temperature checks. Then they also left. Fake news has begun to rot your brain. What's next - going to say you believe Jussie Smollett?

Occupy? Lmao they had a legal right to be there
    So intimidating, hampering, and straight up blocking emergency services is a-ok, but crowding a bathroom is not.

If anyone is shocked by this dumbass' stance please raise your hand.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

So intimidating, hampering, and straight up blocking emergency services is a-ok, but crowding a bathroom is not.

I'm just a little surprised he's already succumbed to boomer brain-rot, although obv. hate ages the brain.

Ah Ominous - in favor of filming women against their will in the bathroom isn't a good look you know.

Ah Ominous - in favor of filming women against their will in the bathroom isn't a good look you know.
    hell of a swing to ignore your rampant hypocrisy, but we've come to expect nothing less from you

hell of a swing to ignore your rampant hypocrisy, but we've come to expect nothing less from you
    Says the person rushing to defend videotaping women in bathrooms without their consent. Tell me are you this rapey IRL?

Oh wow whoever said that thing about Lewk's projection really hit the nail on the head