Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Piccy...

Senior Member Evidently Supermarioman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NGS View Post
    I don't bop much, but you get the idea. Do I really come across as feminine? Dread couldn't get it straight for some time, but no hard feelings. Parents are/were teachers, so you're not too far off with your wild guess.
    I thought you were a dude all these years. Do I get cookie points?

EDIT For content:
    I enjoy blank walls.

????What toys?????

Mario, hullo!

You look like you are in one of those damn ghost hunter shows

Quote Originally Posted by Young Mage View Post
    ????What toys?????
    Last time I checked a soccer ball (or any other type of ball) was a toy.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

No no. You see, its called a "Sport Performance Enhancer". Quite a difference you see

Senior Member Evidently Supermarioman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Catgrrl View Post
    Mario, hullo!

You look like you are in one of those damn ghost hunter shows
    I didn't have a normal camera handy, so I used one of those take a photo with your webcam sites.
    It came out pretty bad though, but making it black and white helped a bit.
    I enjoy blank walls.

Actually it's called "I'm athletic and I most likely play soccer better than any of you ever will because you're all has beens."

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    I'm 21. Just ask Sailorboy, he'll tell you.

How would you define near?
    Within 5 years.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    I make awesome babies.

I'm not stupid I guess? Stable life, good financies considering it all.
    The winner is that I never grew up, so I'm a package of unpredictable fun without the bar lifestyle common at my age, yet still cheesy romantic.

Our 2 year anniversary is this week. So I had reddit members from around the world texting her throughout the day yesterday so that Brandy would know that the world knows I love her.
    For the most part that went pretty well, even after it was passed onto 4chan.
    That's sweet.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)

Quote Originally Posted by Bitter Jeweler View Post
    Nailed it.
    +1. He sounds like a sit com.
    The Rules

Actually it's called "I'm athletic and I most likely play soccer better than any of you ever will because you're all has beens."
    Don't make assumptions.
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    Within 5 years.
    Then, even using my real age, I am nowhere near 40, old man.

Would you say that if I tackled and beat the shit out of you?

Oh god, it's like a convention of internet big men
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

They can't be big men any other way, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Knux897 View Post
    Would you say that if I tackled and beat the shit out of you?
    I would, I'm not really a big musta mawn and i don't weight lift. I'm borderline anorexic because of soccer and only my lower body is muscular; my upper body is scrawny. BUT, I have been >forcefully< enrolled in Tai Kwon Do since age 10. I'm pretty sure I could defend myself and if you look like most of the adults here. I could either:

A] hear you running at me
    B] cough on you and make you terminally ill

When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

I would, I'm not really a big musta mawn and i don't weight lift. I'm borderline anorexic because of soccer and only my lower body is muscular; my upper body is scrawny. BUT, I have been >forcefully< enrolled in Tai Kwon Do since age 10. I'm pretty sure I could defend myself and if you look like most of the adults here. I could either:

A] hear you running at me
    B] cough on you and make you terminally ill
    Tai Kwon Do is a pathetic excuse for martial arts. It's just a money maker in the martial arts world and limits the full potential of your strength. Mixed martial arts is much more useful and building muscle helps too. I could easily bash your jaw in without too much effort

Tai Kwon Do is a pathetic excuse for martial arts. It's just a money maker in the martial arts world and limits the full potential of your strength.
    Oh?

It focuses on the lower body... which is naturally a lot strong than your upper body. Seems to me like TKD is the martial art which uses the "full potential of your strength" (whatever that means).
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

-- Thomas Jefferson: American Founding Father, clairvoyant and seditious traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenCain View Post
    Oh?

It focuses on the lower body... which is naturally a lot strong than your upper body. Seems to me like TKD is the martial art which uses the "full potential of your strength" (whatever that means).
    No, its absolutely useless. They teach you to snap kick which won't get you anywhere in a fight

Well, TKD is certainly one of the more sports oriented martial art. I wouldn't call it "useless", though, unless your goal in life is to go around putting people in hospital, in which case I'd seriously recommend examining your life goals.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Tai Kwon Do is a pathetic excuse for martial arts. It's just a money maker in the martial arts world and limits the full potential of your strength. Mixed martial arts is much more useful and building muscle helps too. I could easily bash your jaw in without too much effort
    I don't think my parents want to turn me into a killing machine. I don't know what your parents envisioned for you, but it seems as though there's a hint of sadism added to your personality which can probably be derived from being sodomized by your masochist-mother. Wanna make a connection? Soccer in conjecture to TKD means my lower body is probably in pretty good shape, if I can't fight you. I'll just run away.
    Last edited by Young Mage; 04-25-2010 at 12:52 AM.

If someone knows taekwondo well, you'd probably be knocked out before your fist got anywhere near their jaw.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Unless it's a pretty lady with boobage and a sharp pencil aimed at their eye socket.

You have more reach.

You have more reach.
    And are easier to bring to the ground

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Unless it's a pretty lady with boobage and a sharp pencil aimed at their eye socket.
    She said boobage.
    The Rules

No, its absolutely useless. They teach you to snap kick which won't get you anywhere in a fight
    Actually, that works *really* well. I've never seen anyone win a fight after a swift snap kick to the family jewels.

Seriously, if you wanna go around fighting people using the weakest half of your body, go nuts. But being able to throw your whole body weight behind a well placed roundhouse kick or flying kick of death (whatever they call that one) is actually pretty useful. I seriously doubt you're one of those meat heads who can bench press his own body weight... but you have to have seriously weak legs if you can't leg press a lot more than your body weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    unless your goal in life is to go around putting people in hospital, in which case I'd seriously recommend examining your life goals.
    Well, or at least do it right and buy a riot baton or a gun something. It's just pathetically inefficient to go around hospitalizing people with your bare hands (or feet).
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

-- Thomas Jefferson: American Founding Father, clairvoyant and seditious traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenCain View Post
    Actually, that works *really* well. I've never seen anyone win a fight after a swift snap kick to the family jewels.

Seriously, if you wanna go around fighting people using the weakest half of your body, go nuts. But being able to throw your whole body weight behind a well placed roundhouse kick or flying kick of death (whatever they call that one) is actually pretty useful. I seriously doubt you're one of those meat heads who can bench press his own body weight... but you have to have seriously weak legs if you can't leg press a lot more than your body weight.
    I never said not to use the lowest half of your body. I just said that TKD limits your full potential and hardly focuses on any upper body techniques. I never said I don't use my lower body, but when kicking you want to do as much damage as possible instead of kicking like a robot. You want to roll through the kick, not retreat half way.

It is a bad idea to jump around in the air during a fight (as they do in TKD) it's usually best to keep one foot (at least) grounded if possible. Once you have jumped into the air you cannot change your trajectory and against a good opponent you will be made to pay for such recklessness.

It is entertaining to watch though.
    Such is Life...

Every fight ive ever seen since school has been between two drunken people who have just grabbed one another by the collar and punched with the other hand until the fight is split up or has been 15 chavs piling in on one or two guys.

Martial arts in these circumstances seem relatively pointless...
    "Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink, because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl.