Thread: The True Face of Tucker Carlson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch the Red View Post
    Very specific wrongdoing? If a border patrol agent does something specifically wrong, prosecute them. If the agency is doing something wrong, (see family separation) change the policy and we would absolutely do well to replace the politicians who pushed for it. If you want more specifics I am going to need more information from you about what exactly you want my opinion on - I was responding to generalities about dehumanization and not specifics.
    Right. More weasel words. As expected.
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Quote Originally Posted by Khendraja'aro View Post
    Right. More weasel words. As expected.
    I honestly don't know what you are expecting from me. Are you under the impression I voted for, or otherwise support Trump, and his policies? Have I not been clear enough on that front? What specific instances are you talking about? I have skimmed through this thread, (granted I haven't explored every link posted) and found no references to specific instances of wrongdoing by border patrol agents. In fact, I think I was the first to bring up family separations. I am trying to be direct, but for someone complaining about weasel words you have provided me nothing concrete, aside from vague allusions to specific instances.
    Last edited by Enoch the Red; 08-13-2019 at 10:07 PM.