Thread: Google Law Suit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    To Lewk Breitbart are fair and balanced. Not like the leftwing Mainstream Media like the liberal Fox News ...
    You do know my initial source wasn't from there right? I was only adding to the story because that one explored the ANTIFA link between some google employees and left wing terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    I was only adding to the story because that one explored the ANTIFA link between some google employees and left wing terrorists.
    To put Lewk's fears into perspective, white supremacists kill more people last year than Muslims, Antifa, and kneeling football players...combined.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    To put Lewk's fears into perspective, white supremacists kill more people last year than Muslims, Antifa, and kneeling football players...combined.
    ... in 2017, but not in 2016. From your own link (and I agree the ADL is a good source):

If you count over the two year period combined it becomes:
    White supremacy and Anti-Government extremism combined 32%
    Black nationalism 12%
    Domestic Islamic extremism 55%

Having said that if you look over a decade again your claim is true, but the worrying thing is that Islamic Extremism was virtually zero for years and now has rapidly spiked up. Whether that's a one-off or there for the long-term is a big unknown.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Well duh, Trump is protecting us from the terrorists!

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Well duh, Trump is protecting us from the terrorists!
    Barring 9/11 how many have been killed in the US by Islamic terrorists who would've been stopped by Trump becoming president the same year?
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."