Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Zionuts

It's that 'evangelical tinge' that bothers me -- a Christian moral superiority, a patronizing attitude -- which has a very influential role in US politics. But we look the other way and don't ask too many questions, either.

But thanks for being candid.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...sbeat-49686018

Making the announcement while wearing what bears a strong resemblance to an Iron Cross? Classy.
    "When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: Why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first." - Werner Heisenberg (maybe)

The Iron Cross wasn't even used by Nazis, it was modified with a Swastika in the middle. In general the idea that PewDiePie is a Nazi is dumb and I'd encourage you to watch a few of his streams to get a better feel for the guy.

The iron cross—and symbols based on it—are extremely popular symbol among white supremacists and xenophobic alt-right tryhards. The dumbass is pandering to precisely that crowd of halfwits.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates