Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 1710

Thread: Zionuts

  1. #1561
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Amsterdam/Istanbul
    Posts
    12,313
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntHorse View Post
    What are you crying about?

    Jews were persecuted for hundreds of years in Europe and killed in their millions in the holocaust by Germans.

    Logically, this gives adherents of Zionism an ongoing right to punish Palestinians for this crime by establishing a state on their land, displacing them and killing them.

    The characteristic of the resultant established Zionist state is Jewish. The state claims to represent all Jews. Therefore, logically, to criticise Zionism or the implementation of its colonial project is to be racist against all Jews. If you don't agree you are a rabid anti-semite.

    Btw, any accusations against Israel, of collective punishment, ethnic cleansing and genocide is a blood libel. It confirms you are an anti-semite.

    Israelis are only human and its only human to make mistakes. The only mistake they made was that the ethnic cleansing and genocide against the disgusting Arabs (who are sub human) was not 100%.

    What's not clear?
    You seem to be unaware that at least 1 out of 2 Israelis is 100% middle eastern. And they have zero connectionsti Europe.
    Congratulations America

  2. #1562
    Strange that all the free speech absolutists aren't taking up this guy's cause.

    https://www.idsnews.com/article/2024...tion-palestine
    Last edited by Loki; 01-11-2024 at 07:54 PM.
    Hope is the denial of reality

  3. #1563
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Strange that all the free speech absolutists aren't taking up thos guy's cause.

    https://www.idsnews.com/article/2024...tion-palestine
    Admin with an incredible commitment to loser shit
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

  4. #1564
    Statewide commitment to loser shit:

    https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/11/a...-canceled.html
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

  5. #1565
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

  6. #1566
    https://www.instagram.com/p/C2IYtOBohQ3/

    Watching clips of doctors (Khamas) having to amputate their 16 years old daughters foot (Khamas) without anaesthetic, even though they are 5 minutes away from a hospital, but can't get to it due to the IDF, which is the most moral army in the world, makes me happy.

    There are no innocents in Gaza, not even babies. Everyone is Khamas.

    If you can't see the 1948 convention on the prevention and punishment of the crime of genocide was made to protect Jews, and Jews are the real victim here, then you are twisting history, hate all Jews and are an anti-Semite. You are also Khamas. Only Jews are allowed to do genocide and not be criticised for it, not goyim.

  7. #1567
    Meanwhile, Turkey acts like Turkey.

    After Sunday's match Sagiv Jehezkel was briefly detained in the southern city of Antalya and accused of incitement.

    It is unclear whether he faces prosecution if he returns to Turkey. His club, Antalyaspor, has sacked him.

    Jehezkel's arrest prompted a bitter war of words between the Israeli and Turkish governments.

    The 28-year-old player, who signed for Antalyaspor in September, was celebrating an equaliser in a Turkish Super Lig match when he held up his bandaged hand that read "100 days. 7/10".
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-67978736
    Hope is the denial of reality

  8. #1568
    Hope is the denial of reality

  9. #1569
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntHorse View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/C2IYtOBohQ3/

    Watching clips of doctors (Khamas) having to amputate their 16 years old daughters foot (Khamas) without anaesthetic, even though they are 5 minutes away from a hospital, but can't get to it due to the IDF, which is the most moral army in the world, makes me happy.

    There are no innocents in Gaza, not even babies. Everyone is Khamas.

    If you can't see the 1948 convention on the prevention and punishment of the crime of genocide was made to protect Jews, and Jews are the real victim here, then you are twisting history, hate all Jews and are an anti-Semite. You are also Khamas. Only Jews are allowed to do genocide and not be criticised for it, not goyim.
    Who are you, Bojack?

  10. #1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    Who are you, Bojack?
    Do you refer to the Horseman? Nah, more of a dinosaur kind of guy.



    Don’t you ever forget that Palestine was a land without a people, for a people with out a land. Definitely no people here when Ashkenazis turned up in boats.
    And the people who were not here, ran away in 1948 because the other Arab countries promised them candy (definitely not killed by the Hagana or the Stern gang).
    And the IDF are the most moral army in the world. It is actually cruelty to animals to let them walk around and therefore more human to bomb them. (The whole Amalek is just about turning the other cheek and giving candy, ofcourse).

    If you disagree with any of that you are anti semitic. Maybe even a Moslem. And if you have the privilege of being a Jew then you are self hating Jew, naturally. Remember, Israel needs to kill Palestinians in the name of all Jews to keep Jews safe.
    Last edited by BluntHorse; 01-22-2024 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Even dinosaurs make mistakes.

  11. #1571
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Amsterdam/Istanbul
    Posts
    12,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Meanwhile, Turkey acts like Turkey.



    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-67978736
    It’s election time and all votes are needed, even antisemites count at the ballot box. Trade with Israel is unlike the Kuwaiti owned Starbucks not boycotted in Turkey. (Starbucks isn’t really either, but not drinking what they call coffee there is still a good idea).
    Congratulations America

  12. #1572
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Amsterdam/Istanbul
    Posts
    12,313
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntHorse View Post
    Do you refer to the Horseman? Nah, more of a dinosaur kind of guy.



    Don’t you ever forget that Palestine was a land without a people, for a people with out a land. Definitely no people here when Ashkenazis turned up in boats.
    And the people who were not here, ran away in 1948 because the other Arab countries promised them candy (definitely not killed by the Hagana or the Stern gang).
    And the IDF are the most moral army in the world. It is actually cruelty to animals to let them walk around and therefore more human to bomb them. (The whole Amalek is just about turning the other cheek and giving candy, ofcourse).

    If you disagree with any of that you are anti semitic. Maybe even a Moslem. And if you have the privilege of being a Jew then you are self hating Jew, naturally. Remember, Israel needs to kill Palestinians in the name of all Jews to keep Jews safe.
    The fun with this of course is that the anti-Zionist rendition is barely any truer.
    Congratulations America

  13. #1573
    ICJ orders broadly favoring SA's case. Order to punish incitement is the lowest hanging fruit, and a concrete test for both Israel and its western allies. Hope to see journos pressing ministers in EU member states for clear comments and info on planned responses to the ruling. Sadly, European journos tend to be as lazy and pathetic as the govts they cover
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

  14. #1574
    Israeli intelligence identifies key arms supplier for Hamas:

    https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/28/w...s-rockets.html
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

  15. #1575
    A counter-insurgency expert stating the obvious: that Israel's strategy this war never had any chance of success: https://www.foreignaffairs.com/israe...ency-trap-gaza
    Hope is the denial of reality

  16. #1576
    Not sure that's actually what he said.
    "When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: Why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first." - Werner Heisenberg (maybe)

  17. #1577
    Right, the whole "these conflicts last for a decade, the terrorists are impossible to eliminate, there was no serious plan for what happens after the invasion" definitely don't mean this had no chance of success.
    Hope is the denial of reality

  18. #1578
    Yeah, I don't have time to argue this. But I think your definition of success is not congruent with Israel's. The author appropriately highlighted the urgency with which Israel should be planning for the day after, but his predictions for the future were not retrospective.
    "When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: Why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first." - Werner Heisenberg (maybe)

  19. #1579
    Israel's explicitly stated objective is to destroy Hamas. Are you now claiming that Israel is lying? Or are we redefining "destroy" to mean "kill a bunch of them"?
    Hope is the denial of reality

  20. #1580
    Netanyahu's objective is to stay in power, and Israel's objective is to clear Gaza—of Palestinian life, Palestinian memory.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

  21. #1581
    Nah man, there's no way a counter-insurgency campaign in the middle-east could ever turn into a quagmire.
    The world on your shoulders, the love of your mother
    The fear of the future, the best years behind you
    The world is getting older, the times, they fall behind you
    The need, it still grows stronger, the best years never found you

  22. #1582
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Netanyahu's objective is to stay in power, and Israel's objective is to clear Gaza—of Palestinian life, Palestinian memory.
    Oh come on with the "genocide" rhetoric.

  23. #1583
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    Oh come on with the "genocide" rhetoric.
    It's an ongoing genocidal campaign where the genocidal intent has been clearly expressed by numerous representatives of the Israeli state, notwithstanding the moral dissonance of some chancer who went around Israel posing with guns
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

  24. #1584
    Netanyahu shanked a high-level hostage-exchange proposal:

    https://twitter.com/SuleimanMas1/sta...67015609032704

    (thread)
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

  25. #1585
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    Oh come on with the "genocide" rhetoric.
    I know, right? He needs to be re-educated that these kinds of words should only be used to refer to Jewish suffering. Not for some dirty Arabs who came into a land without a people all of a sudden just because Jews wanted to move back there. Anyway, God promised the Jews the land.

    29 Jewish Kids > 13,000 Palestinian kids. Israel should kill like 16,000 more Palestinian kids to maintain the minimum acceptable ratio (a Jewish life is worth 1,000 more than an Arab life) and teach these filthy Arabs a lesson. I think the killing of 6 year old Hind Rajab in the ambulance, who called the Red Cross for help is great. Even better that the IDF was co-ordinated with and knew about her and the paramedics sent to retrieve her. They were killed too but that just shows they were Hamas. The audio recording helps stick it in the mind of these pathetic Arabs calling for help. Whos going to save them? No one.

    Resettle Gaza. Push the Arabs into the Sinai.

    As Gods chosen people, Jews have the right to American tax dollars and to kill anyone they want without criticism.

    Everyone who disagrees is anti-Semitic.

    The ICJ and this clown too.

  26. #1586
    Update on the world's most moral army:

    https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-relea...ations-against

    Frankly, active membership in the IDF should be grounds for travel bans, and both IDF and its individual leaders should be hit with sanctions.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

  27. #1587
    Eh, a vast majority of Jewish Israelis are legally required to serve in the IDF.
    Hope is the denial of reality

  28. #1588
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Eh, a vast majority of Jewish Israelis are legally required to serve in the IDF.
    That's quite all right. Active membership in a violent organization currently committing vile crimes should come with negative consequences. I'd want nothing less for members of any other such organisations.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

  29. #1589
    That's inconsistent with even how Wehrmacht soldiers were treated. Legal punishment requires committing an illegal act. Membership in a country's legal armed forces, especially when it is required by law, is basically collective punishment and certainly wouldn't stand up in any court.
    Hope is the denial of reality

  30. #1590
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    That's inconsistent with even how Wehrmacht soldiers were treated. Legal punishment requires committing an illegal act. Membership in a country's legal armed forces, especially when it is required by law, is basically collective punishment and certainly wouldn't stand up in any court.
    Countries often bar individuals from entering on the basis of undesirable behavior that doesn't cross the threshold for crime. Travel bans don't constitute legal punishments in and of themselves, and don't require specific targets to commit any specific illegal acts.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •