Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 1668

Thread: Zionuts

Fifty-two percent of Gazans and 85% of West Bank respondents - or 72% of Palestinian respondents overall - voiced satisfaction with the role of Hamas in the war. Only 11% of Palestinian voiced satisfaction with PA President Mahmoud Abbas.
    https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...es-2023-12-14/

Are we still pretending this war made Hamas unpopular? Or that the PA will ride to Israel's rescue?
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...es-2023-12-14/

Are we still pretending this war made Hamas unpopular? Or that the PA will ride to Israel's rescue?
    If I hold against your head will you give me a good review?
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    Because we all know Hamas is intimidating people in the West Bank to say they support Hamas.

Well, I guess this needs no further comment.
    On the contrary. When a decrepit numpty actively supports genocidal violence against thousands of innocent children just because young people won't give him the unearned respect he feels he's owed, that calls for extensive and sustained commentary. Bigots with victim complexes always want hall passes for their repugnant behavior. Oh woe is me! Those wretched youngsters are making me feel unwelcome just because I support genocide! Sorry mate, but if you must engage in loser shit—and, really, you don't have to—you'll also have to get used to feeling increasingly isolated in this world. As I said earlier, there are better ways to cope with waning dignity, and I urge you to try those instead of reveling in the murder of innocents (grade A weirdo behavior).
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Because we all know Hamas is intimidating people in the West Bank to say they support Hamas.
    Please do not make fun of Hamas pollsters

Hamas doesn't need to hold a gun to any Palestinian's head. They just have to behave better towards them than the Israelis are. Since that bar is six feet under the ground (with a rubble pile heaped on top of it) that's not all that hard to do.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

If only Hamas terrorists wouldn't disguise as civilians
    There were no Hamas members in the building. The hostages were following orders from the IDF. They had a white flag. You're basically saying Israel should be free to kill any and all civilians as long as Hamas members disguise themselves as civilians.
    They were topless.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/initia...s-opened-fire/

Hazir, is your immediate reaction to reach for a BS explanation to excuse war crimes instinctive, or is it something you had to condition yourself into?

Do you excuse all war crimes, or just Israeli ones? Asking for a friend.

Thank You In Advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    On the contrary. When a decrepit numpty actively supports genocidal violence against thousands of innocent children just because young people won't give him the unearned respect he feels he's owed, that calls for extensive and sustained commentary. Bigots with victim complexes always want hall passes for their repugnant behavior. Oh woe is me! Those wretched youngsters are making me feel unwelcome just because I support genocide! Sorry mate, but if you must engage in loser shit?and, really, you don't have to?you'll also have to get used to feeling increasingly isolated in this world. As I said earlier, there are better ways to cope with waning dignity, and I urge you to try those instead of reveling in the murder of innocents (grade A weirdo behavior).
    Yeah, definitely back to blocking you.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by BluntHorse View Post
    They were topless.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/initia...s-opened-fire/

Hazir, is your immediate reaction to reach for a BS explanation to excuse war crimes instinctive, or is it something you had to condition yourself into?

Do you excuse all war crimes, or just Israeli ones? Asking for a friend.

Thank You In Advance.
    Which war crimes? War Crime is a legal category. It needs to be proven, not presumed just because the act or actor is despised by a random observer.
    Congratulations America

Yeah, definitely back to blocking you.
    Surprised it took you so long, were you considering genocide as an alternative?

People vote for fascists, then feign surprise when fascists do/say fascist things.

People who say things like that belongs on sanctions lists and int'l arrest warrants.

Which war crimes? War Crime is a legal category. It needs to be proven, not presumed just because the act or actor is despised by a random observer.
    You know what, you are right. You are so intelligent. Someone can't just claim to be a lawyer or a doctor and share what should be a professional opinion. I realised this today when a friend showed me a video of a Palestinian baby with its head missing due to a 2000 lbs bomb dropped by Hamas warplanes on its home, and tried to convince me it was dead. I thought back to your statement and told him, I refused to believe him because I was not shown a death certificate for the child. I felt so smart.

In other news, two women who were clearly Hamas, were dressed up as civilians and 'sheltering' in a church, had the audacity to try and go out to try urinate. IDF showed them Hamas terrorists who is boss. Definitely not a crime of any kind.

https://www.churchtimes.co.uk/articl...kill-two-women

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...incent-nichols

Quote Originally Posted by BluntHorse View Post
    You know what, you are right. You are so intelligent. Someone can't just claim to be a lawyer or a doctor and share what should be a professional opinion. I realised this today when a friend showed me a video of a Palestinian baby with its head missing due to a 2000 lbs bomb dropped by Hamas warplanes on its home, and tried to convince me it was dead. I thought back to your statement and told him, I refused to believe him because I was not shown a death certificate for the child. I felt so smart.

In other news, two women who were clearly Hamas, were dressed up as civilians and 'sheltering' in a church, had the audacity to try and go out to try urinate. IDF showed them Hamas terrorists who is boss. Definitely not a crime of any kind.

https://www.churchtimes.co.uk/articl...kill-two-women

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...incent-nichols
    What point are you trying to make?

Nobody is claiming there is no collateral killing. But that happening does not mean a war crime or genocide is being committed. Not even if the victims are Arab and the killers Jews.
    Congratulations America

Can I take it you also supported Assad during the Syrian Civil War?

Truly remarkable shift in US media—IF Hayes still has a job in a month's time.

Can I take it you also supported Assad during the Syrian Civil War?
    You can assume whatever you want. Though you may want to consider that Assad started by killing unarmed Syrian protesters. But since you seem to think that Arabs aren't able to turn away from terrorism, that's something that has no relevance to you.
    Congratulations America

Ah yes, the great supporter of human rights who sees nothing wrong with killing tens of thousands for the sake of pure revenge.

There are even some prominent Tories calling for a ceasefire.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

But have they personally conducted a war crimes investigation?

Ah yes, the great supporter of human rights who sees nothing wrong with killing tens of thousands for the sake of pure revenge.
    I don't remember this care for dead Arabs when other Arabs were doing the killing. Like your Saudi friends.
    Congratulations America

You have a funny brain; why do you think that calls for a cease fire necessarily mean that people think war crimes were committed or are committed? There's a plethora of reasons why people could advocate a cease fire. Just like ceasing fire by Israel isn't an admission of having committed war crimes.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    There are even some prominent Tories calling for a ceasefire.
    Terrible... Looks like I gotta hand it to em after all

I think they're just doing it to be cool

Biden's approach to this is becoming untenable even within his own party. Think it's time to ask some serious questions about the people advising him.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/21/w...smid=url-share

During the first six weeks of the war in Gaza, Israel routinely used one of its biggest and most destructive bombs in areas it designated safe for civilians, according to an analysis of visual evidence by The New York Times.

Because of limited satellite imagery and variations in a bomb’s effects, there are likely to have been many cases that were not captured. But the findings reveal that 2,000-pound bombs posed a pervasive threat to civilians seeking safety across south Gaza.

In response to questions about the bomb’s use in south Gaza, an Israeli military spokesman said in a statement to The Times that Israel’s priority was destroying Hamas and “questions of this kind will be looked into at a later stage.”

Apparently, things could have been even worse than they currently are:

https://www.the-independent.com/news...-b2468939.html

The new ceasefire proposal by Egypt would be implemented in three parts:

The first phase of the ceasefire would see a humanitarian pause of seven to ten days during which Hamas would release all civilian hostages in exchange for some Palestinian prisoners from Israeli jails
    In the week-long second phase, Hamas would release all Israeli female soldiers in return for more prisoners and the exchange of corpses held since 7 October
    The third phase, which would last a month, would see the release of the remaining hostages and a number of Palestinian prisoners and Israel withdrawing from the Gaza Strip and suspension of all aerial activities.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67817939

20,000 dead just to return to the status quo ante? What exactly are Israeli soldiers dying for right now? To kill a bunch of easily-replaceable Hamas foot soldiers? I don't understand how anyone thought this would end any differently.

Jpost with another solution to the Palestinian problem:

https://www.jpost.com/opinion/article-779510