Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Zionuts

De Blasio and Kemp are succeeding at proving that rally-around-the-flag isn't guaranteed when you're an incompetent imbecile.

Edit: He's now doubling down.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52478414
    Last edited by Loki; 04-30-2020 at 12:59 AM.
    Hope is the denial of reality

MAGA genius has a message for the Jewish (??) governor of Illinois:

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Speaker at RNC promoting overt and absolutely batshit insane antisemitism:

Conservative Canadian MP:

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/...rusalem-641102

Some good news out of the Middle East. Looks like other countries are (slowly) starting to do the right thing in regards to following American's lead and moving their embassies to Jerusalem.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/...rusalem-641102

Some good news out of the Middle East. Looks like other countries are (slowly) starting to do the right thing in regards to following American's lead and moving their embassies to Jerusalem.
    Apparently you don't comprehend English, the article doesn't mention any country moving their embassy.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    Apparently you don't comprehend English, the article doesn't mention any country moving their embassy.
    "Kosovo intends to establish diplomatic ties with Israel and both that Balkan-Muslim majority nation as well as Serbia plan to open embassies in Jerusalem."

Don't be pedantic. They chose to open their embassies in Jerusalem as opposed to Tel Aviv. And that's a positive.

This is like when you have nothing in the pantry except an old can of cheez whiz so in sheer desperation you gulp that down while crying and stroking yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    This is like when you have nothing in the pantry except an old can of cheez whiz so in sheer desperation you gulp that down while crying and stroking yourself
    Your imagination is disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Your imagination is disturbing
    You don't have to be ashamed of who you are, we're already ashamed on your behalf.

bit on the nose

When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Christians and Muslims trying to convert people, next at 10!

You haven't lived until you've had a family dinner with in-laws and slowly realized they are genuinely concerned that you will go to hell.

I'm more concerned about a Nazi-LARPer getting weird about "Jewish blood" and actually being a legislator. Family dinners and national political arena should not apply the same standards, but, even if they did, "Jewish blood" would be a creepy-ass thing to talk about by either set of standards.

He might be a Nazi-sympathizer who has strange ideas about Jews, but he's a Trumpist. Which means he's beyond reproach.

This is a good one: https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile..../idUSKBN28H20Y

An Abu Dhabi royal bought a 50% stake in Beitar Yerushalayim, best known for having the most racist and anti Arab fans in Israeli football. Not even sure this is Zionuts, it's just nuts.
    "When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: Why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first." - Werner Heisenberg (maybe)

Oh, man, today just keeps getting better:

https://www.jpost.com/omg/former-isr...t-ready-651405

...because, obviously, if you were aliens you'd talk to only the US and... Israel?
    "When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: Why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first." - Werner Heisenberg (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by wiggin View Post
    Oh, man, today just keeps getting better:

https://www.jpost.com/omg/former-isr...t-ready-651405

...because, obviously, if you were aliens you'd talk to only the US and... Israel?
    You seem to be unaware that Elizabeth II of the UK is a reptilian. So maybe that's why the Galactic Federation is keeping their earth relations under wraps. Don't let the Crown fool you. !!
    Congratulations America

I want to know who they reached out to when trying to contact the Galactic Federation.

https://www.traditionsjewishgifts.co...cfTwhsSDpp1VVg

This week has been amazing. Want to celebrate a Jewish victory for the free practice of religion and the rededication of your central place of worship, wrested from the control of a powerful empire? How about you use a religious artifact decorated with the most famous depiction celebrating a subsequent empire looting and destroying said temple, enslaving thousands, and inaugurating a 2000 year diaspora!

Click to view the full version

When the history of the, uh, American-Sino-Israeli war comes to be written, historians will first ask... how did they get to northern Wisconsin exactly?
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

They're soldiers bathed in the blood of Christ. Jews need Christian soldiers. The New Testament says so. Right? omg

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post

When the history of the, uh, American-Sino-Israeli war comes to be written, historians will first ask... how did they get to northern Wisconsin exactly?
    Teleportation by the aliens, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post

The black Mexicans from El Salvador gave them entry, of course.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

I honestly cannot tell which of these people are serious and which are taking the piss of the people who serious. I have never seen a clearer example of Poe's law.
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

https://abc7chicago.com/mary-miller-...man-us/9431991

Because if you want to quote someone about how important the youth is, who else to quote but Hitler? But don't worry, she said "I'm passionately pro-Israel and I will always be a strong advocate and ally of the Jewish community. "
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Huge PR coup for B'Teselem as minister instantly boosts the group's coolness factor by 10x: